ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should WWE do a McMahon-McIntyre Era: Drew McIntyre, Vince McMahon and Tiffany (McIntyre Real Wife)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2010, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road
Default Should WWE do a McMahon-McIntyre Era: Drew McIntyre, Vince McMahon and Tiffany (McIntyre Real Wife)?

BQ: Yes or No
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2010, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

No because as much as Vince McMahon is good on tele i think its better that he stays out of being on tele and just leave it to the wrestlers. I do not think people would buy it for very long, they would need to add someone else into the mix that would recently do a big heel turn to gain more interest into the story. It would also mean Tiffany becoming heel which i do not see them doing. I could see Drew working in a role like Rhodes and Dibiase did in Legacy with your bigger guy, but who that would be at the moment i do not know.
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2010, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mystery Man is on a distinguished road

No
Mystery Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2010, 07:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

The NXT Big Thing is on a distinguished road

Yes that's what looks like is gonna happen at some point. Mcmahon has deemed Drew The Chosen One and many believe he is second coming of HHH why not have an Mcintyre/Mcmahon Era.
The NXT Big Thing is offline   Reply With Quote