ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When Will CM-PUNK stop with the Streight Edge stuff ALSO who is gonna win NXT ALSO Will

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2010, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

shakaJet2821JJJJJ is on a distinguished road
Default When Will CM-PUNK stop with the Streight Edge stuff ALSO who is gonna win NXT ALSO Will

Bryan Danielson cme bk? I'm really tired with the CM PUNK Streight edge stuff when will it stop??? also will bryan danielson come back 2 wwe in 1 of their shows like sd or raw. plz answer thanks/....!!!!
shakaJet2821JJJJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2010, 02:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Miz is on a distinguished road

I really like SES, great heel stable!

I think Bryan Danielson will go to Raw and have a feud with Miz.
The Miz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2010, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is on a distinguished road

Get used to it because CM Punk is a Straight Edge - and that will be evident in his gimmick forever.

Probably by next week or by 2011.
|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2010, 02:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Roshawn P is on a distinguished road

Unless this masked man person kicks cm punk out and becomes the new leader...prolly never

Actually i take that back, every stable has a breaking point. I'll say SES has a good year or two left.

You bet Danielson will be back, he's getting ALOT of hype on NXT. He's not even a competitor anymore and hes getting more hype than any of the remaining rookies. He'll probably end up on Raw and will feud with the Miz for a few months. Then he'll probably get a U.S. title shot and win.
Roshawn P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2010, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Evan is on a distinguished road

I think the S.E.S. is just getting started, and I think it has awhile to go. But none of the Stables last forever, so trust me, in a few months time you won't even remember them. CM Punk will probably turn face again, which I'd love to see. Luke Gallows needs both a push and he'd be really good as a singles wrestler. Bryan Danielson is great, but I don't know if he'll come back, his rivalry with Michael Cole is actually interesting. So we'll see where that goes. For NXT it should be Wade Barrett, he's ugly, and annoying, and sounds high, but he's the best left.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote