ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why does the IWC forbid people from hating Daniel Bryan?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2010, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

THE DEMON OF DEATH VALLEY is on a distinguished road
Default Why does the IWC forbid people from hating Daniel Bryan?

I saw a video on youtube about Daniel Bryan(oh my bad Bryan Danielson)and i left a comment saying i don't like him and feel he is overrated(which i really do feel.BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.These are all the comments i got

u all wwe fans think that...wrestling fans? dont

Trust me, everything they say about Bryan Danielson is true,? he is the best wrestler in the world.

He's the? best wrestler in the World and he's 10-0 on NXT.. you call that overrated?! You must be a Cena fan....

Why does the IWC kiss this guys A$$
THE DEMON OF DEATH VALLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWE RULZZ!!! (HOF Edition) is on a distinguished road

Thats it right there.. I guess you are talking about Daniel Bryan, Bryan Danielson is a whole different character/gimmick in the world of pro wrestling. Check out some of his matches on YouTube and most probably your thoughts will change. He isn't overrated at all, Daniel Bryan might be but Bryan Danielson is not.
WWE RULZZ!!! (HOF Edition) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

For some reason people in the IWC feel that you don't have the right to dislike a wrestler who came from the indies. I don't care for Bryan and never will. His fans overrate him too much for me to like him.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Greg Warner Is Gay is on a distinguished road

The IWC is like a dictaorship
Greg Warner Is Gay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is on a distinguished road

Bryan Danielson truly is one of the Best in the world. Watch one of his passion-filled matches from ROH and you'll see that he is the real deal. He's not overrated, and deserves every last bit of respect he gets because he has been so dedicated to pro wrestling, and has mastered it. He's better than all of these WWE guys who got bored weightlifting and said hey, I'll be a wrestler.

The day of Bryan Danielson's graduation from HS in Washington, He drove down to Texas to begin training.

Besides him being one of the greatest in-ring wrestlers I've ever seen, Have you seen his promos lately?

-- People say ooh he hasn't done anything yet, I haven't seen anything yet and that's because he's been in the WWE for about 4 months. Did you see his first NXT Match with Chris Jericho? Did you?

If anyone still does not know wh
|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

johnL(TNATION)(semi retired) is on a distinguished road

i dont know why either i mean he doesnt seem that great at all

he hasnt done anything in his wwe matches that really were great to me

people keep on talkin about ROH matches of him but if he was so great he should have done something great in wwe

to me he sooooo overrated ....people are even saying he is the next chris benoit which i feel is a insult to chris because brian danielson hasnt done half the great things chris has done

EDIT: at royal viper i did see his match with chris jericho and i still say he is overrated i even seen some of his ROH matches and i still think he is not that great.....but remeber this is my opinion you do not have to agree
johnL(TNATION)(semi retired) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

CENAMAZING? is on a distinguished road

like Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom saidFor some reason people in the IWC feel that you don't have the right to dislike a wrestler who came from the indies. I don't care for Bryan and never will. His fans overrate him too much for me to like him.

But I know how you feel in the IWC you cant have your own opinion you must agree with them or you will be ganged up on. But keep on having your own opinion because I feel the same way about Daniel Bryan
CENAMAZING? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 08:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sean D is on a distinguished road

first hes 0-11 on nxt but that is how vince wanted it but hes not that good and has no personality i agree with you
Sean D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 08:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dark Demon is on a distinguished road

Maybe if you stopped and looked outside his matches from WWE,you would notcie why fans chant ''Best in the world'',Just because he doesn't have a gimmick,just because he doesn't have loads of mic Skills,just because all he does is wrestle don't make him overrated.Danielson Has given fans a reason for them to chant Best in the world.

His Matches against KENTA,Nigel McGunniess,Tyler Black,Samoa Joe,Low Ki,C.M. Punk,Davey Richards,Doi and more are regraded as 5-stars or 4 stars for a reason,maybe you should go look them up,watch them,than come back and tell me he is overrated...
Dark Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 08:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Im Not Here (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

Well I get the same treatment when I call undertaker overrated and how even more of the IWC kisses takers @ss big time. Also there are more Orton fans than Danielson fans that kiss his @ss, same with Miz and John Morrison.

Half the people who are praising Danielson don't even know the real Danielson. They just heard a few people saying he was the best in the world and ran with it. I bet half the Danielson fans haven't seen anything beyond his WWE work which doesn't come close to anything hes done in the indy's. But before he even signed with WWE not that many people were talking about or even knew who he was, so I just negate their opinion because those are the same people who love a wrestler whenever they turn heel, and the same people who think shelton benjamin was actually underrated. I can actually see why someone would call danielson overrated if they saw nothing but his WWE work and never really gave his indy work a try. But the people who have watched his work in the Indys and that were fans of him before he even was under WWE contract do know what they are talking about.
Im Not Here (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote