ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which WWE Superstars/Divas practically put you to sleep when they're on screen What would you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2010, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

blake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to blake
Default Which WWE Superstars/Divas practically put you to sleep when they're on screen What would you

do...? Which WWE Superstars/Divas practically put you to sleep when they're on screen?

For the wrestlers you listed, what would you do if you were in charge? (Release them? Give them a new gimmick? etc..?)

Thanks =]
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sheamus is a hero is on a distinguished road

drew mcintyre. just release him he is just boring

ted dibiase. he isnt living up to his legacy

mvp. he is just annoying i wud release him he will never be a main eventer
Sheamus is a hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?? Rtd R ?t is on a distinguished road

1).Mr.Boring,,John Cena.

2).R-Truth.

3).MVP.

4).Luke Gallows.

5).Kurt Hawkins.

6).NXT Rookies.

I Gonna remix their gimmicks will release kurt,,

If I can only release cena..??

I Hope to do but I gonna loss a lot of incomes.
?? Rtd R ?t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Allary is on a distinguished road

Jericho man he just talks and talks spouting dumb nonsense.

I would send him back to the old Ego-maniac heel. He was bad but acted like everyone loved him. It was so entertaining.

Miz he is terrible in the ring and for some reason people act like he actually has mic skills which he doesnt. I mean come on lets be hones I'm Awesome thats really clever right???? every thing this guys says just sucks. He tries to act like he is so special when his ring skills are just boring. OMG he stomped his oppentent, Oh theres a kick, now a clothesline. Whats this he is going to the top rope...... this could be exciting....oh a axe handle slam the most basic of off the top rope moves. Thank God we have the Miz. That way wrestling fans know that it is time for them to go and take a dump and grab another beer.

I would turn him into a jobber and then unceremoniously fire him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE MIZ.

John Cena All his talk is so over done. Good lord he makes these over the top claims and then completely blows in the match. Like when he claimed that Orton would be lucky to walk out of the Hell in the Cell match. only to go and spend 90% of the match getting his ass kicked. So so dumb. No one cares what he has to say.

I have him tone down his promos and be more of a chill champ. Have his thing be no matter what he doesnt get rattled. Then have him do mildly better in his matches.
Allary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Viper is on a distinguished road

I'll Give You A List Of 10 Then Tell You What I Would Do With Them...

10.Chavo Guerrero

9.Heath Slater

8.The Great Khali

7.Hornswoggle

6.Zach Ryder

5.Kane

4.Matt Hardy

3.Jillian Hall

2.Vickie Guerrero

1.Drew McIntyre

Chavo Guerrero is at #10 because he is a great wrestler but he isn't being used as good as he should. I would move him up to at least mid card level and make him a run for the Intercontinential Championship. Heath Slater is the new guy in town but I cannot stand his voice or his looks, I know WWE is signing every single NXT rookie to a major contract but I would completely release Heath Slater. The Great Khali is at #8 because ever since he became the Punjabi Playboy, he just isn't as dominating and entertaining as he use to be. I would move him up to the main event spotlight while dropping his current gimmick. Hornswoggle is on my list and should be on everyone elses list. Sometimes I find the little guy funny but he's only here because it's PG. But I wouldn't release him, I would actually put him as a mascot for another team.

Zach Ryder is at #6 because this party boy nonsense is getting out of hand. I'm sick and tired of hearing his voice and his tights, just make me so mad for some reason. He is just awful, but I would not release him and put him up at the United States Championship level. Although he would have to fix his tights first. Kane is at #5 because personally I see Kane as a guy who pushes younger talent and that's what he wants to do. I would still put him at the main event level and still let him push and job to the younger guys on the roster. Matt Hardy is at #4 because he is a great wrestler but at the same time, he has sloppy interviews and he has just been, awful lately as well. Only if he had his brother which made him so popular. His last big push was last year involving his brother so it's just a matter of Jeff not being in the company no more. I would also push Matt to the main event level competing for the World Championships.

Jillian Hall is at #3 because of many reasons. Her singing can put people to sleep, she's not a good wrestler and just needs to be released from her contract. The top three, I'm going to be real with. I put Vickie as #2 because honestly, if Eddie never died she wouldn't be here and the same thing goes for Chavo, Vickie needs to be released but no one has any guts to do it. Drew McIntyre is at #1. I see McIntyre as a future World Champion but he's just so boring. He needs new boots and a new attititude and gimmick and that's what I would do.
Rated Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Hockey Guy is on a distinguished road

All Smackdown wrestlers

lol

but not all the time

only when im really tired
Mr. Hockey Guy is offline   Reply With Quote