ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it true Maria doesn't like Melina?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2010, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

THE DEMON OF DEATH VALLEY is on a distinguished road
Default Is it true Maria doesn't like Melina?

I heard she did a interview and called Melina a whore

Yoker's can you link me please

Wow Maria is a bitch
THE DEMON OF DEATH VALLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is on a distinguished road

After reading that inteview, by the looks of it she HATES Melina with passion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Link, but a recap.

just watched Maria?s shoot interview with Highspots and here are some notes for your site:

She ran Melina down left and right. She said Melina was always having Divas meetings about various things from sleeping with other Divas men to making them all look bad. She said Melina is a whore and has had sex with 80% of the guys in the locker room. She was very hard to work with in the ring as well. She would always come to you before matches and demand to do all these crazy spots. She said she really doesn?t know why they keep her around unless she is banging someone in power. She thought more of herself then anyone else did as well. She had a number of enemies backstage including Mickie James. They hated each other since OVW. Melina would always say that she didn?t get why Mickie was more over than her but Maria said it was obvious that Mickie has more talent.

She?s not a big fan of Jim Cornette. He went off on this tirade about how all the Diva Search women suck and included her in there and she didn?t like that. She had never even met him and he was judging her. She confronted him on it and he was a total jackass.

She thinks Johnny Ace sucks at his job and isn?t looking out for the best interests of anyone but himself. When he got his brother a job a few years back everyone rolled their eyes and laughed at how big of a joke that was.

She didn?t mind playing the dumb character on Raw and had fun with it.

She loves Hornswoggle. He is such a nice and fun guy to hang out with. He can hold his liquor well for a little guy.

Randy Orton was the biggest headache backstage for a long time. He was always getting in trouble and a lot of it was kept a secret. He has quieted down a bit since getting married though.

The drug testing is real but only pertains to who they want it to. There are numerous people in the company still on things that don?t get in trouble for it.

John Cena is 100% clean as far as she knows. She has seen how hard he works and he is once of the nicest guys in the company.

Her and Punk split up mostly because they never saw each other. She was on Raw and he was on ECW. They saw each other like once a week. They actually got together at a rental car place in the airport. Maria was travleing with Mickie at the time who had already dated Punk in the past and had nothing but good things to say about him. People would trash her for dating Punk calling him an indy geek and such. She said they are still friends. He is super nice and very funny. He had a very bad stigma when he first came in. Triple H tried to cut the legs out from under him all the time but he got over because of himself and they realized that they had no choice but to push him with the reactions he was getting.

She got into a fight backstage with Carmella from that one Diva Search. She was in the makeup chair and Carmella wanted her out and they got into a tussle. Michelle McCool was around but didn?t try to stop it. She said Michelle was really quiet when she first came in but once she started dating Taker she got a big head and was trying to tell people what to do. She had nothing against her personally but some others didn?t like her. Michelle actually told Natalya once that she didn?t know how to work which Maria found hilarious.

The main reason she was released is because WWE wanted some rights to her music and to be involved in future projects she did and she said no. She said that?s why Mickie was released as well.

She has spoken with TNA and would go there if they could work things out.

She hated being on Smackdown she called it the place where careers go to die.
|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

s?u?os ???nu? T?ÓC???? ????? is on a distinguished road

i think its because melina didnt want to 69 her
s?u?os ???nu? T?ÓC???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ms.Batista is on a distinguished road

MARIA IS JUST A JEALOUS PATHETIC BITTER TALENTLESS BITCH WHO ONLY WISH SHE WERE HALF THE WOMEN MELINA IS TEAM MELINA FTW.
Ms.Batista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

codebreakerY2J is on a distinguished road

maria must be jealous calling melina that just because melina is a much better wrestler than her.
codebreakerY2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is on a distinguished road

Well even though Melina is good in the ring I think that Maria is saying the truth.
?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mnemosyne is on a distinguished road

I just watched a preview and I didn't hear the whore part, maybe it's in the whole interview. But I find the whole thing funny.

www.youtube.com
Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 11:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sateof-Fate is on a distinguished road

Or maybe the rumors are true Melina is a bitch, from the way they acted on TV and reading those gossip sites, I always thought Melina and Mickie James were best friends, guess that means never to read anything you see on the Internet as they hate each other, mostly from the looks of it every female hates that Diva even though she is a good wrestler

I knew Maria hates her bc Melina kept whining how she copy her move
Sateof-Fate is offline   Reply With Quote