ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

True or False: Shawn Michaels is the only person The Undertaker will ever tip his hat off to?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2010, 06:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa Thanks Shawn is on a distinguished road
Default True or False: Shawn Michaels is the only person The Undertaker will ever tip his hat off to?

BQ: Do you think Taker will tip his hat off to Triple H or Chris Jericho when they retire?

I personally think Undertaker won't break kayfabe on air ever again, but that's just my opinion.

When The Undertaker shook Ric Flair's hand, it was off-air, so it was never broadcasted on TV.

When The Undertaker shook Jeff Hardy's hand, he was using The American Badass gimmick, so he was actually a human being during that time, unlike what The Legendary Deadman is right now.
HBK The Showstoppa Thanks Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 06:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is on a distinguished road

False. I'm pretty sure he already did it to Ric Flair the night after he lost at WM24.

BQ: If HHH Retires, probably.
|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 06:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dana: Liiyah_s Halo is on a distinguished road

absolutely not.

the undertakers has the utter most respect for other superstars too not just shawn michaels.

BQ:yes the undertaker would tip his hat off for triple and chris jericho.
Dana: Liiyah_s Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 06:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

johnL(TNATION)(semi retired) is on a distinguished road

false : when undertaker faced jeff hardy in a ladder match he shook jeff hardys hand after it

bq: no i dont really like chris or triple h
johnL(TNATION)(semi retired) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 06:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?????? ?RamY? ?????? is on a distinguished road

TRUE 1oo%

the only 1 the undertaker tipped his hat for was for hbk

he respect him so much

hi said good bye to ric flair in his retirement moment but he didnt tip his hat to him

he respect HBK so much

and he told him i respect you

hbk make the undertaker do things we never thought he gonna do it

SHAWN WE REALLY REALLY MISS YOU

i wish we can see hbk again
?????? ?RamY? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 06:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Official WWE is on a distinguished road

He didn't break kayfab when he tipped his hat to HBK Taker will be retired by the time HHH and Jericho get ready to retire
Official WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 06:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is on a distinguished road

False. I think Taker will tip his hat off to anyone that he respects. Like Kane. I think if Kane retires before he does....Taker will defiantly tip his hat off to him

BQ: Noooooo Taker in real life can not stand Triple H. Chris Jericho maybe.
xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

False. You're still forgetting about HHH as well as Kane. Taker may tip his hat for them if they retire before him.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

THE EXTREME JEFF HARDY is on a distinguished road

TRUE

by the way undertaker did not tip his hat off to ric flair
THE EXTREME JEFF HARDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Slayer Ookami is on a distinguished road

True, but Undertaker did that bowing and tongue thing for Flair.

BQ: HHH and Y2J will probably retire a few years after him, so no.
Slayer Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

True. The Undertaker and the American Badass are still Mark Callaway. I think he had the utmost respect for Shawn and tipping his hat was a showing of respect. If he will ever do it again? I guess it depends on the person. I remember the handshake to Jeff. He did that because he respected the battle he had just been through with Jeff. Also who really knows how Undertaker feels about HHH and some of the other superstars? We only know what we read or what rumor mongers tell us.
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2010, 07:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

This question is answered by many ignorants.

I say, pretty much so. Rarity is what makes the respect worthy even more. And I don't ever recall The Undertaker said he respects Chris Jericho, Batista, Big Show, Edge, Triple H, and Big Show during this persona. As The Legendary Deadman, the only man he had admitted to have respect for was Shawn Michaels.

BTW, beware, Jeff Hardy fans might took offense to this and claimed The Undertaker broke kayfabe to respect Jeff. If only they know when you're using a human gimmick, crying when your hand got crushed and your wife got harrassed were not breaking kayfabe at all. Why? Because it's human.

Oh, and I doubt he will tip his hat for the so called legend in the making like Randy Orton, Batista, Chris Jericho, or Edge. Respect isn't something you easily get by trading punches and finishers. Respect is something you gain by showing your passion and heart for this business.

The Undertaker's feuds with Randy Orton, Batista, and Edge were legendary indeed, that''s why they won Feud of The Year 2005, 2007 2008, respectively. But The Undertaker's feud with Shawn Michaels is on a whole lot different level. And the two legends got something beyond words which neither Orton nor Edge got it. Not forgetting Batista. The Undertaker won't tip his hat for them, let alone Jericho whom he got no history or whatsoever.

If he keeps paying respect to other people like us human, he might as well return to his weak ABA gimmick as a weak human. And if u don't know, Ric Flair got an OFF AIR respect. Shawn Michaels got an ON AIR respect, twice in two days. U tell me which one is superior.

Want some proof? Here, Taker got richer history with Batista than he ever got with Rock or Bret. Taker only got scattered matches with Rock and Bret but he got a Wrestlemania classic and 2007 feud of the year with Batista, so whoever says Taker Batista got little to no history with each other is a f*cking moron.

Did The Undertaker come out and tip his hat off to Batista last monday? There u go.

BQ: Tell me one good reason why he should.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote