ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Could they use the Divas title as a US or IC title for the women and have the women's title...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2010, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ghosthunter20068 is on a distinguished road
Default Could they use the Divas title as a US or IC title for the women and have the women's title...

...as the main title? It's fine to leave the men's titles seperate as their is a lot of wrestlers and their would be simply to many going for the the title if it was combined.Now the women's title situation is different as their is only few on the rooster and some of them could be used more in a valet type role.

This would not give a huge amount of credability to both titles it would also allow them to be defended on both shows.

Maybe rename it the Diva's IC title or something similar.

You do know that you can't run a a good company only having one belt to shoot for don't you.I mean without the IC and US belts we maynot of ever seen the likes of Rude,Perfect,and many more.So they could use that same method for the women in wrestling.

I may get a lot of flack for this,but what about a lightweight and a heavyweight title for the women?
ghosthunter20068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2010, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cherishing every good memory is on a distinguished road

Belts should be given to those with true talent. I hope they don't do that because they would be giving it to a no talent most likely, maybe Woman's Intercontinental Championship... with Beth or Gail holding the belt.
cherishing every good memory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2010, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?.?????????Angie?.????????? is on a distinguished road

Well i know where you're coming from but i think the women need their own title names like

Sparkle Tag Team

Lady Universe :Universal Championship belt: (3rd main belt)

The lady's should be a separate group.
?.?????????Angie?.????????? is offline   Reply With Quote