ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Im getting tired of hearing you hypocrites hating on my girlfriend Kelly Kelly.I will find...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2010, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Im the BEST at what I do! is on a distinguished road
Default Im getting tired of hearing you hypocrites hating on my girlfriend Kelly Kelly.I will find...

...each and every1 of? you hypocrites and beat you until you say Kelly Kelly is the best female wrestler in the world and Im the best wrestler in the world.Im even better than that leech,Shawn Michaels,the Half Broke Kid.

Me and my baby Kelly Kelly will soon be running the WWE together.Undertaker,you can help Michelle all you want.Stephanie,you can help HHH.

But Im gonna help my boo,Kelly Kelly,aka Barbie Blank!

Kelly Kelly-Divas and Womens champion

Chris Jericho(me)-WWE and World Heavyweight champion

Do you earthworms understand what Im trying to say to you?

@ Slim Shady

Me,Chris Jericho,is a better musician than Eminem,50 Cent,Biggie Smallz,2Pac,Lil Wayne,Birdman,Drake,or any of those hypocrite rappers could ever be!Im the best at what I do.And your name shouldnt be Eminem.It should be Skittlez the way you get high on candy.CM Punk should induct you into the top 5 to be in the S.E.S!

Kelly isnt a blonde bimbo.Matter of fact,me and Barbie Blank have had some of the most romantic nights together and Im even thinking about proposing.

Me:Kelly Kelly,will you marry me and be Barbie Blank Jericho?

Kelly Kelly:Yes,yes Chris I love you!

(Me and her make out)
Im the BEST at what I do! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

slim shady is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to slim shady

nigga please

*edit*

oh pshhh you call me the poser yet your acting like kelly kelly is your girlfriend. why would you even lie about that, your probably a 40 year old man still living in your moms basement
slim shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road

Chris Jericho is the Best in the World at What He Does
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 03:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Matt Striker fan is on a distinguished road

she is the worst wrestler in the world just so you know
Matt Striker fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 03:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is on a distinguished road

I knew you were cheating on your wife with that blonde bimbo
xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
dvg
Fresh Noob

dvg is on a distinguished road

i have naked pictures of her on my phone soo yeah LOL
dvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

News Flash: Chris Jericho's Wife sues for Divorce and gets half of everything, alimony and child support because Chris Jericho is having an affair with Kelly Kelly. Do you understand what I am saying Chris? You're wife is going to file for Divorce just like Cynthia Rodriguez and Elin Norigren Woods. Fooling around with Kelly Kelly is going to cost you millions son. I hope she was worth it?

Chris Jericho is a Rocker, not a Rapper. why are you boasting that you are better than Rappers? Are you afraid to compare yourself with other Rockers? Fozzy is a Rock Band. You should buy their new CD. Chris Jericho and the rest of Fozzy have done some music signings, and if you were the real Chris Jericho you would know all of this.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

mc_$NAKe is on a distinguished road

i am only responding on this crap cos u r a fkin stupid ass faggot, who thinks that he's a wrestler, but u aint nothing but a bitch! People fucked u up about 20 times, you cant lift a fkin 2kg weight, your ***** is so small like a peanut, your mom is a prostitute and kills to get 25 centsto pay the rent in the shithole you both live in! You are a racist cos black people beaten ya in every sport ( not against white ppl), you try to be cool in here but you aint nothing but a fail. This is a place where you hide from the 8 year olds outside ready to beat you up for stealing there basketball! You will never have a girlfriend, i dunno whos this kelly kelly and i dont care! Thing is she aint yours, and you will never but i repeat never have a decent life, girlfriend, job, friend or something like that cos u r a scumbag!

If u liked this people vote thumbs up!
mc_$NAKe is offline   Reply With Quote