ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When did the WWE stop using ring girls?what you think of way they used to go to the ring for ppv's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2010, 09:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

deerhunter20068 is on a distinguished road
Default When did the WWE stop using ring girls?what you think of way they used to go to the ring for ppv's?

If you remember there was always girls hanging around the ring and would take the belts and robes for all the wrestlers unless they had managers.

Then in Wrestle Mania they used to ride on this thing all the way to the ring.

I just remember they was always there for a longtime and then seems like the next week they wasn't.

andy why do you have to come on here to cause trouble?Either act somewhat knowledgable or stop posting.

I guess i just remember them always wearing like sparkling silver stuff.
deerhunter20068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 09:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

This was an extra expense that the WWE eliminated.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 09:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Chase is on a distinguished road

Well that's because the audience which is comprised of teenage boys and emotionally regressed adults, despite what they might say, they aren't really interested in seeing girls. Not when there's wrestling at hand. Pro Wrestling is the forum for modern day gladiators battling for honor and prestige. They are everything you want to be and everything you should aspire to.

The ring girls though, their problematic. The combination of hot women and shiny super-men create a Pavlovian paradox. They see the hot women and in their brain is released a slurry of hormones that have to do with mating, arousal and reproduction. Then the girls go away and they see they see muscular dudes in tiny man-panties and knee high boots groping each other all over. The brain ends up getting rewired to become aroused at the sight of ridiculously muscular men.

Now some may bury this curious homosexual tendencies down real deep but eventually they'll have to fulfill those homosexual fantasies and urges.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2010, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

I think when they started touring.... more than likely the ring girls you remember were the more attractive wives of office staff, I'm sure they still have people do this, they just keep them off camera (i think now the time keeper or announcer pulls double duty

the PPV carts, I think those were only used a few times, when Mania was in an oversized arena and they wanted to prevent some guys from 'blowing up' on their intros--- so it wasnt obvious who, everyone got rides--- I think this was the stock legends' entrance on SD here comes the pain
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote