ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do u think another streak vs career match at WM 27 will be considered a rip off from the one at

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2010, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Do u think another streak vs career match at WM 27 will be considered a rip off from the one at

WM 26? Source:

http://www.examiner.com/x-43265-WWE-...restleMania-27
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 09:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Misterrrr Anderson! ...Anderson! is on a distinguished road

I Can't see HHH retiring next year.

I Can't see Undertaker losing his streak

Overall: I CAN'T SEE THIS MATCH HAPPENING
Misterrrr Anderson! ...Anderson! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

It_s Time To Go Airbourne is on a distinguished road

Aww that's already happened though :/ it should be Chris Jericho at least that would be a new victim to undertakers list. And yeah it definately would be especially at Wrestlemania AND from the Undertaker. That is literally saying Undertaker retired DX
It_s Time To Go Airbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

WeAreVenom! is on a distinguished road

I'm a little mixed towards that because its the same thing but at the same time Triple H is HBK's best friend.
WeAreVenom! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
mia
School sucks

mia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mia

Only if it was Takers Career on the line (as well as streak) otherwise it is a rip off. But i can see it being ok, if HHH is looking for revenge for HBK's career.

If taker is going to stay for 2 more WM then he can fight HHH again. But if its his last

match it should be Cena.
mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 09:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

I think the only concept WWE needs to use is HHH avenges HBK's career by ending the streak of the man that retired Shawn. I don't think HHH needss to retire yet. To me, this only will be great, cause it might just mean an appearance by Shawn, himself. Maybe he tells HHH to not obsess over it, or he will be ring side with HHH at Wrestlemania. The idea of of retirement is solely base of HHH. It will be his way of telling fans he want to retire. The only shame is that the two guys in his life that would work for a HHH retirement match, (Ric Flair and HBK) are both already retired(Maybe Randy Orton, but we don't want to see that again). So the only other guy that is worthy of ending HHH's career is none other then the Undertaker. I honestly hate the idea of WWE using the same concept, but lets be honest, is there is better way to go out of the business instead of just disappearing or winning against a young talent? It would be a rip off from Wrestlemania 26, but for good reasons. HHH avenges friend by wrestling in a match that his friend, HBK, lost and was force to retire Notice how I didn't even mention the word streak. Its a good concept, but I would like WWE to be more creative or something.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote