ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you guys think Chris Jericho should grow his hair again and change his titantron back...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2010, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Do you guys think Chris Jericho should grow his hair again and change his titantron back...

...to the original? I like the old Jericho. The one that was always a threat and would often win the championship. Not the one that is occasionally a raw main eventer but not a ppv main eventer. I think he should grow his hair back change his titantron back and become the old Jericho that was as tough as the main eventers of the early 2000's like Kurt Angle, The Rock, Stone Cold, and Triple H. What does everyone else think?

Bq. Do you think we should see Jericho vs Sheamus?
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road

No. I like that version of Jericho, but it's time to move on. This new Jericho is a smart, sophisticated character. It's good to see the change and not the same character all the time.

BQ: yeah, that sounds good. If they want to do that, it will probably be a triple threat with Cena.
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

I like the idea of growing his hair back (it was one of the things that made him so cool, I can't deny it) and getting back to the old Y2J gimmick, but I like what he is doing now. Jericho's main goal right now is to create young stars, and he is doing a great job of it. I too wish to see Jericho as the main eventer like he use to be, but I like how Jericho is taking his time to not make his career better, but by helping others get a start in their career. I admire Jericho for that, as most main eventers refuse to put over young talent. I welcome the return of the old gimmick, but I hope he continues what he is doing, with the occasion title wins.

BQ: Its a fresh new feud, and might result in Jericho turning face. I like the idea. HHH help made Sheamus a big star and I think a feud with Jericho will help him.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

tattletail is on a distinguished road

I doubt he will do such thing. It's obvious that Jericho's second run is going to be a short run in comparison to the early stage of his career. He is not going to bother with appearance if he doesn't plan on staying long.
tattletail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Precious Duran is on a distinguished road

Hell no! That long hair was hooorrrible I love his titantron now!

Jericho is the best superstar on Raw today! He gives every match his all loads it with personality.
Precious Duran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is on a distinguished road

jericho isn't in his 20's anymore, he's gonna be 40 in a few years, you can't work that gimmick of being a rocker with that long hair and goatee forever, why do you think hbk didn't dance around like a chippendale anymore? it's ridiculous, you have to evolve you character as you get older for certain characters.
BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jack Hunter _EWA Survival Champ_ is on a distinguished road

You think same as i do Dude.Old Jericho was Awesome.Long Hair,Great Entrance Etc.

Bq: Not Now....Maybe Later.
Jack Hunter _EWA Survival Champ_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Behold The King! (18-0) is on a distinguished road

It would be great to see that, but Jericho is an excellent character at the moment.

BQ: Yes.
Behold The King! (18-0) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Coke Head is on a distinguished road

Well I don't think his character would work in this PG era. Unfortunately we have to stand by and watch this crap. I'm all in favor of bringing back the old Y2J, hell at least wear your old wrestling outfit. He looks short and wimpy in his wrestling underwear. He's constantly being screwed out of everything these days. I love how he was top 10 back in the old days.
Coke Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

sudhakar is on a distinguished road

yes yes yes i am waiting for that moment only...

jericho should turn as a fan fav.

i think he is the only wrestler who can attract all wwe fans

when he turns face then i am sure 100% RAW IS JERICHO

he will dominate all wrestlers..he is the best

also i woud like to see jericho vs sheamus...that match should be a submission match jericho should apply walls to sheamus make sheamus to tap..then he will become the first person in wwe to make sheamus tap out
sudhakar is offline   Reply With Quote