ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can people who watch NXT help me out (about Daniel Bryan)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2010, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Can people who watch NXT help me out (about Daniel Bryan)?

I have never watched NXT and also never seenDaniel Bryan but I heard he was too good to be with the rookies?

I looked him up and saw hes been wrestling for a long time. Then I remember he was the guy that got his first win on raw, after being 0-5 or something like that. I'm a little confused with whats going on with him, can some one please help me?

But then how come hes too good for the rookies?

So is he actually gonna be in the wwe?
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
bob
Jobber

bob is on a distinguished road

He's already been eliminated from the competiton.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 02:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Daniel Bryan: True Warrior is on a distinguished road

He's too good for NXT because he is experienced and because he is too efficient to be named a rookie, personally my opinion.

Bryan was eliminated from NXT after all of the Pros (mentors for the rookies) voted him as dissapointing because he couldn't win. Now, Bryan is feuding with Michael Cole (yes, the announcer) because Cole continually criticized Bryan during his matches.
Daniel Bryan: True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is on a distinguished road

youtube daniel bryan
BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 02:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dhv303 is on a distinguished road

y tube bryan danielson matches, (same guy as daniel bryan) and youll see that he is much better than he had been shown in the wwe, however saying that, he is not nearly as good of a wrestler the internet bloggers make him out to be. he also jobbed for cena around the beggining of cenas career on one of the shows many years ago.
dhv303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 03:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

mrt3o3 is on a distinguished road

Daniel Bryan was one of the 8 NXT rookies on NXT. Each rookie is paired with a WWE pro, his was The Miz. They didnt get along well at all and made for an interesting pair. Daniel was 0-10 and got his first win on raw in an NXT rookies vs raw superstars match.

The next NXT he and Tarverr (another NXT rookie) were eliminated because WWE management felt that because they didnt believe in themselves, neither should anyone else. This is because the week before they both said that they should be eliminated over all the other rookies. Since being eliminated, Bryan had an interview with Matt Striker (host of NXT) about how 'Daniel Bryan' never won anything and cant beat rookies but how 'Brian Danielson' (his real name and name he wrestled by before the WWE) has won all sorts of titles across the world like in Mexico and Japan.

The next week, he started a feud by attacking Michael Cole (The Announcer) because every week Cole would talk trash about Daniel Bryan saying he had no personality and was pathetic. This past NXT, their feud continued with another confrontation in the ring which resulted in Cole and Bryan going at it and then Bryan attacking Miz afterwards.

Everyone says hes too good because he has been wrestling for 10 years in all the no name Indy Leagues and that he is a really good submission wrestler. He trained with none other than the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels himself back when HBK had his training in Texas.

As of right now he is a part of the WWE NXT but will most likely be on RAW to continue his feud or there is rumor that he will be in the next season of NXT as 'Brian Danielson' NXT's first season concludes next teusday so well have to see what happens. hope this clears everything up
mrt3o3 is offline   Reply With Quote