ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does any1 else think David Otunga is lame.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2010, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

mondo is on a distinguished road
Default Does any1 else think David Otunga is lame.?

I personally can't stand him. The F-list
mondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

J.S.R.G. (R.I.P. RJD) is on a distinguished road

he is pretty good, he is better than that ginger guy whatever his name is
J.S.R.G. (R.I.P. RJD) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?Ace Viper? is on a distinguished road

Yes you put it perfectly the F-List. I think David Otunga tries way too hard to be cool and if he is Wwe's next big star then somebody really needs to work with him on his ring and mic skills.
?Ace Viper? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jamie A is on a distinguished road

Dude is terrible. but WWE like him because ppl don't like him and he is connected to Jennifer Hudson. The dude can't wrestle at all. Slater was better than Otunga.
Jamie A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ippon is on a distinguished road

David Otunga is horrible! I totally agree! I haven't liked him from the start. I think he is the the absolute worst of the entire group, no doubt.

They speak about his charisma, what? What charisma? The charisma to attract enough fans to declare he's awful? He does do that. His mic skill aren't good. I have no idea what anyone is saying when they say he's good on the mic. Someone good on the mic is Ric Flai, Hulk Hogan, or (one of THE best) the Rock, the Miz is also good too. But, Otunga? He's absolutely boring on the mic. He is a wannabe on the mic.

His skills in the ring are glady being brought to attention. Most of the NXT rookies have said his skills are poor in the ring. Just watch his matches, and you will see the worst wrestling there. Who is worse than Otunga of the rookies? Anyone? Seriously? The next last in my book was Michael Tarver and he still was a lot better than Otunga. He's really, actually, a small guy. So, he isn't a super power wrestler either. If you want a power wrestler get Wade Barett or Skip Sheffield. He needs to go back to the indies and get some skills.

I personally don't hate the guy. I just am totally disgusted how they talk him up and there is nothing to talk him up for. He is just waaay overrated. I get mad when they vote Heath Slater, Daniel Bryan, Skip Sheffield, Darren Young, off the show but keep him. Why? The F-list indeed.
Ippon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

5o4B0iCHRiS (2010 Senior!!!) is on a distinguished road

I can not see how Heath Slater was eliminated and not David Otunga.
5o4B0iCHRiS (2010 Senior!!!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is on a distinguished road

you're looking at it from a fans point of view, i look at wrestling from a writers point of view, otunga is the second most over guy in nxt besides daniel bryan so he's decent, but i don't see him having that much potential till he deepens his voice a little bit and adds some more aggression to his promos, he speaks to soft and it's hard for a heel to get over big if they have a soft voice, look at the miz,
BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lightning Spiral is on a distinguished road

Only reason he is there is because he's engaged to Jennifer Hudson. The guy is very unskilled in the ring and it will only be a matter of time before he hurts someone.
Lightning Spiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jay Jay is on a distinguished road

a bit. cause of the headphones and jeans. i'd prefer him looking more like a real champion if he's gonna be one of the main eventers. he's got the body and charisma to stand out.
Jay Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 12:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Behold The King! (18-0) is on a distinguished road

I dont like him, but then he a heel and so the WWE is doing a good job if I hate him as that is he whole point in a heel. Yes he doesnt wrestler well, but he is a typical WWE powerhouse and his gimmick is excellent. He will definately shake things up if he ever comes to RAW or SMACKDOWN.
Behold The King! (18-0) is offline   Reply With Quote