ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Triple Threat Match for WWE Championship:Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge: RKO vs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2010, 07:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road
Default Triple Threat Match for WWE Championship:Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge: RKO vs.

Spear vs. Codebreaker? Triple Threat Match:

WWE Championship Match:

(C)Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho

BQ: Who Wins

BQ2: Do You Like That Match

Which Finishing Move is more devastating and faster
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 07:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Undead Titan is on a distinguished road

That'd be a great match.

BQ: Chris Jericho

BQ2: Yea great match

RKO is the best out of the 3. All of those moves are quick and devastating but I gotta go with Orton's RKo.
The Undead Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 07:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

BQ: That is interesting. To me, that is a close match. Anything goes. It would be so unpredictable, that no one would know how it ends. I would personally want to say Jericho, but thats only because I'm a fan. All the moves are quick and powerful enough to get a 3 count, at least the RKO and Spear, Codebreaker is questionable now. Something in my gut would say Randy Orton would win, because of the RKO and the punt kick, but I can't count Edge out because he is the ultimate opportunist. And Jericho is the best at what he does. Codebreaker from anywhere!!! Its a tough call. It seems like any of these guys can win.

At best, all I can say is, Orton is the youngest one and the quickest one, so I think he can pull something off, as he has a veteran status like Jericho and Edge. So if I had to bet, I'd say Orton, but I'd root for Jericho. Just being honest.

BQ2: Hell yes, I would see that match. Three of WWE's best talent for the world title. Thats all I need to hear.

Despite what people say, the Spear can be deadly. More deadly then the codebreaker and RKO, but it depends on who is the guy that does it. I agree with most people that say Edge can't really pull off a spear like Goldberg or Rhyno. It doesn't look devastating, and for it to be, Edge needs a running start, which I think makes the spear a pretty bad move. If you miss, chances are, you will run into something else. As for Jericho, the codebreaker, to me, is the coolest, but it doesn't seem like a knock out move. Edge has kicked out of it along with....wait for it, Tyson Kidd at the recent PPV. It so effective in terms that it can be done to any opponent from multiple positions, but the impact is questionable.

So it has to be the RKO. It fills the category of devastating and fast, and its done by an expert like Randy Orton, who can use the move at almost, practically, at any moment.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 07:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

EWE Chairman, Joey(S.E.S) is on a distinguished road

BQ: Randy Orton wins!

BQ#2: Yeah, I like the match. And I only say that Randy Orton would win being that he is the only Face in the match as both Edge and Chris Jericho are Heels. Now, if things happened like they did on RAW when Edge Speared and pinned Chris Jericho? Things maybe different and Edge would win this one!

WHICH FINISHING MOVE IS MORE DEVASTATING AND FASTER? The RKO!
EWE Chairman, Joey(S.E.S) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 07:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Niya is on a distinguished road

Triple Threat Match:

WWE Championship Match:

(C)Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho

BQ: Who Wins - Randy Orton

BQ2: Do You Like That Match - Yes, three of the greatest fighting in one ring..

RKO is more devastating and faster definitely
Niya is offline   Reply With Quote