ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who would u rather see being released: Mark Henry or Kane? Why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2010, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Who would u rather see being released: Mark Henry or Kane? Why?

Who would u rather see being released: Mark Henry or Kane? Why?
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Premier League Champions 2009/10 is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry Cos Kane Is One Of My Favorite Wrestlers
Premier League Champions 2009/10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EWA Champion The Amazing Adam is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry, Kane has a future and has a better gimmick and it would be very sad for everyone to see Kane finally go !
EWA Champion The Amazing Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Neither. Henry just needs to turn heel and Kane needs a push. Simple as that.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

mehroze96 is on a distinguished road

Kane, Cause he's crazy and evil :P
mehroze96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Break the Walls Down 2.0 is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry. Because Kane has contributed to the company in many different ways and has worked well in his storylines (bogus or not), while Mark Henry just can't function with the wrestling world nowadays. Henry's matches are not ones that wrestling fans look forward to watching; whereas Kane puts on a show for the fans, whether he contributes as a babyface or a heel.
Break the Walls Down 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry. He's just another big dude. Kane is about to retire...I doubt they would even have a chance to release him....But the way WWE is going I wouldn't be surprised.They have been releasing the wrong people these days. But hopefully Kane can retire in peace and win the world heavy weight championship one more time and this time instead of him keeping it for a day....he can keep it for a month.
xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 11:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Dan the man is on a distinguished road

mark henry
Dan the man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ellie is on a distinguished road

Mark henry coz kane is better
Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 12:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
BCM
Fresh Noob

BCM is on a distinguished road

Neither, but especially Kane

Here is Kane's position in the company: He's a former main eventer who is now an upper midcarder, occasionally picking up wins in non signifigant matches like on Superstars to keep his credibility, yet at the same time putting over rising stars to give them the rub. These losses do not hurt Kane because he's already a name. His fan base is bigger than alot of WWE midcarders, but not big enough to be a threat to guys like Triple H, Jericho,, Batista, Orton, Edge, Cena ect. He's guaranteed to get a reaction at house shows when the place is dead, and they can send him out there knowing he's good time filler because he's a name, but not the meat and potatoes of the show like Cena is. This is why Glen Jacobs still is employed by World Wrestling Entertainment. He's a good guy to have around
BCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 12:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Luis D is on a distinguished road

Kane, but not by much. His day is done, when he was in his prime he was riding the undertaker's coattails at best. He's a nice guy and he deserved the run but now it's time to pack it up and go home. Also I think Mark Henry has an edge since being a former world's strongest man is not a gimmick but legit.
Luis D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 12:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

kane 316 is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry coz he is a wast of time
kane 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2010, 12:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Wannabe. is on a distinguished road

Well if I had to choose who I would rather see get released from the WWE, well then my answer between the choices of Mark Henry and Kane, then my answer would have to be Mark Henry. As I like both in-ring competitors and I respect what both of them had done for the company itself, but the main reason why I would rather see Mark Henry get released instead of Kane getting released is simply due to the fact that Kane has been in the WWE since the beginning years of the 90s, and Kane has had more chances to shine in the spotlight compared to the chances of that happening to Mark Henry. As Mark Henry is a decent wrestler, he can still fight, but I will give my respect to Mark Henry as well for all of the things he has done in his years of professional wrestling. As it truly seems to me as if people tend to not take Mark Henry and his career very serious, as we cannot forget the first time Mark Henry debuted with the WWE back in the middle 90s, and also considering the fact that he has been in the WWE itself for a total of 14 years, and that is longer than a lot of today's current generation of WWE and its in-ring competitors.

As I will finally get to my main point... The main reason why I decided to choose Kane over Mark Henry for the professional wrestler I would rather see get released from the company is mainly because Mark Henry is mainly in the WWE due to his size, as I just do not see the WWE doing much with him. A most recent example would be the fact of how the WWE decided to team up the (World's Strongest Man) with (Hornswoggle), and also considering how Mark Henry is mid-carding.

As I do know that Kane is also competing in the mid-card division, but the thing with Kane that makes me want him to stay in the company itself instead of Mark Henry is because Kane is the better wrestler, (with all due to respect.) As Kane was the man who has teamed up with more legendary professional wrestlers in the past, and has even feuded and made history with them, most notably would be The Undertaker, and also considering how Kane has competed in more major events than Mark Henry. As I also cannot forget how Mark Henry may not get much of a push in his future, so I would like to see the company let him go for the best, (if you know what I mean), and the chances of Kane getting some type of a push are more likely to happen, but things can change, but my main answer of who I would rather see be released from the company itself would have to be Mark Henry for the reasons I stated above.
WWE Wannabe. is offline   Reply With Quote