ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

did you guys notice that only the eye candy are wrestling in matches?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2010, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default did you guys notice that only the eye candy are wrestling in matches?

on raw we only see maryse, eve torres and the bella twins wrestling. there building a feud between maryse and eve torres. gail kim and alicia fox are not wrestling and natalya is a manager. on smackdown beth was wrestling, but she tore her acl in her left knee and has to have surgery. michelle mccool, kelly kelly, layla, and tiffany wrestle. michelle is the only talented diva thats wrestling. this looks bad! maryse, the bella twins, and eve are ok. there not going to push gail, natalya and jillian anytime soon.what are your opinions?

EDIT: do you prefer wwe matches or indies matches? in indies they show more mat skills and more of the basics. in wwe they show more brawling and flashy moves.

EDIT: royal viper, what are you talking about? there are more divas that can wrestle besided beth and natalya. gail kim, jillian hall, michelle mccool, alicia fox, and melina can wrestle. the problem is, none of them are wrestling at the moment(besides michelle mccool)
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 02:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is on a distinguished road

It's all eye candy. None of the current WWE Divas can wrestle. They just botch, pull hair, and scream. (Exceptions: Beth, Natalya)

EDITBQ: Depends on what I'm looking for. If I want good wrestling, I'll watch Indys. If I want entertainment and big names, I'll watch WWE/TNA
|Y|onkers |R|oyal |V|iper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2010, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

controversy corner is on a distinguished road

Yes is a shame because we only seen divas who think they can wrestle when really most of them we're former models or where runner ups in the diva search contest. is a another shame because if they we're trained right they could actually be useful and entertaining and would of have better story lines. but vince don't care for real woman wrestling any more he thinks some how after lita and trish had left that he thinks the whole of the diva wrestling is pointless because none of the current divas has have got the most popular reaction. Of what tirsh and lita did in the past their is only a few current divas who can wrestle but vince is not using them that well yet they are giving former play boy models and ex runner up diva search winners. more chanced i mean if vince was caring we would see beth vs gail kim feud for the woman's championship (that was an example) we would of seen some real story lines not the pointless once we have see like really the piggy james storyline is that the biggest waste of time michelle and Mickey had no chemistry together in their promos sure they had put decent matches on but it was a sloppy storyline from start to finish. also which is annoying these days we would only see 3 minutes (if lucky) of a single match i remember we would see at least 10 minutes not even their house show matches are great i think that vince needs real divas and drooped the ex play boyd so called divas yes is fine with entertaining i guess that is what people are calling that these days but i get upset with the fact the less improved divas (eye candy). Ones are getting the most pushed of while real talent ones are been wasted i do not mind their matches but at least of what the wwe can do is higher an actual trainer for the eye candy divas at least they can try a little better lately it's just plain horrible to watched they barley have any real time 3 minutes the max the wwe need a female department of writers maybe the divas need a new show ? because no one of the today's generation really cares about real divas of wrestling i think they should moved the divas to smack-down while the smack down guys should moved to raw or at least the wwe can bring in a new show just for the woman of the wwe. And bring in female writers for them but really is just pointless watching them now is kinda of embarrassment to watch them.

BQ I would prefer to watch the Indy's i've been watching on youtube and i am really impressed with it they are Unlimited can actual put on an entertaining match they are not all ex models of something al though i never got in to the actual show i would rather watch a show like the indy's rather the wwe divas hell the tna knock outs are way better. but yes i would watched indy's then the wwe divas.
controversy corner is offline   Reply With Quote