ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Were you more upset about Shawn retiring or Mickie being fired?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2010, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Taker Is Awesome(Team RKO) is on a distinguished road
Default Were you more upset about Shawn retiring or Mickie being fired?

Were you more upset about Shawn retiring or Mickie being fired?
Taker Is Awesome(Team RKO) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Don C is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I could give a damn. However, it was stupid that they fired Mickie. I mean, hell, why not fire Kelly Kelly?
Don C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

WHAT? is on a distinguished road

Shawn retiring, this is a joke question right? Mickie really had a rough last couple months in WWE, especially with that Piggie James storyline...and she wasn't even fat.
WHAT? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tez
Fresh Noob

Tez is on a distinguished road

Are you kidding me!! They fired Mickie!!!

Ok a bit behind I know, but WTF! When?

She's the only Diva who can actually wrestle...or is that the problem...to much wrestling from her and not enough blatant sexualization?!
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

Mickie because face it, Mickie was the divas division since her debut! Now that she is gone the Next people in line are

Beth

Melina

Michelle(Who isn't a good wrestler comparing to the previous generation)

Kicks, Slaps Punches don't make very good wrestlers.

It was also time for Shawn to go and you knew it was coming, he has been around to long.

Mickie wasn't exactly fired. WWE had no room to build Maria Mickie career without pushing long time rookies behind. Mickie may have done some bad things but it was to focus on new talent,

If Mickie Beth stay on SD. Layla Natayla would never see a title.

If the moved Mickie to RAW, It would be back and forth between Mickie and Melina.

So it was no place to continue to build her career and story, as a 6 time champion. (2nd in Most Reigning behind Trish)
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

mrhalloween17268 is on a distinguished road

Mickie James was a complete shock to me, and evidently a LOT of WWE fans. I don't know who is in charge of letting people go over there in the WWE - whether it's Vince or who it is- but they have been letting go some extremely good talent. As far as Mickie James goes, she was my favorite diva. Bad move WWE. Hey, if you wanna get rid of somebody, why not get rid of that hog Vickie Guerrero. She turns my stomach.
mrhalloween17268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Luis (Team Angle) is on a distinguished road

Who the hell will be upset because HBK retired. HBK made his decision. You don't need to be upset of people making their own decisions. People should be upset cause mickie was fired. WWE won't even let superstar have other interests rather than wrestling.
Luis (Team Angle) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Donovan T (WILL BREAK YOUR FACE) is on a distinguished road

Neither.

Shawn Michaels I don't like, and WWE obviously had little to no interest in Mickie James after a while. I could care less for either happening.
Donovan T (WILL BREAK YOUR FACE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

4:20 BURNING? is on a distinguished road

Shawn I was never a huge fan of the guy but he always put on great matches and you knew when he came out that night he would most of the time steal the show
4:20 BURNING? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Living Legacy RKO is on a distinguished road

It's honestly a tough choice between the two, but I'm going to have to go with Shawn Michaels leaving. Mickie is my favorite diva, and I knew she had problems with the company. Yes I was extremely mad that the company released her and I still don't understand why. She was the only one on the roster (besides Gail Kim) that could actually wrestle. Shawn retiring was like I knew it was coming but I still could believe that it's over, I just couldn't handle seeing another one of my favorite wrestlers go like that. I remember when Stone Cold left, that sucked too, he was/is my favorite wrestler of all time and Shawn is my 2nd. Seeing him leave and his farewell speech he gave almost had me in tears.
The Living Legacy RKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Thomas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas

Hard to decide

Mickie James is gorgeous

Shawn Michaels is a legend
Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Davian is on a distinguished road

HBK went out with class and was celebrated by millions of fans. Even the Undertaker came out out of respect. Mickey James was forced through a awful storyline where she was ridiculed about her wieght and then dumped ...........James was treated unfiarly, and by the way....so was Benjamin and Maria.......
Davian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Coitsta is on a distinguished road

Mickie James. There they go again (WWE) letting go of another good wrestler. Typical.
Coitsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 06:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa Thanks Shawn is on a distinguished road

Shawn Michaels, he was one of the best, and after a 25+ year career he retires. It was so emotional, his speech was the greatest retirement speech i have ever seen, and let's not forget about when he Shook The Undertaker's hand and hugged him at WrestleMania 26, that was a classic match and the ending was even more historic. That's just two pure legends exchanging their respect for one another, and good on them both for doing what they did. Also during HBK's retirement speech, when The Undertaker came out and tipped off his hat to him, i have no doubt in my mind that The Undertaker won't do that for any other WWE superstar ever, but that's just my opinion. Shawn's leaving was so emotional, so historic and so memorable. He went out in style.

With Mickie James it wasn't really that emotional, i mean she started out her WWE career with a stalker gimmick, but at least she became a great Divas by winning The Woman's Championship multiple times, never the less, i was more upset about Shawn Michaels retirement than Mickie James being fired, and i'm sure most other people feel the same way.
HBK The Showstoppa Thanks Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote