ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why did WWE take Daniel Bryan off of NXT?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2010, 11:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tony(Miranda Cosgrove HOT) is on a distinguished road
Default Why did WWE take Daniel Bryan off of NXT?

I mean I think it was stupid,and Ive said this before I think 5 of them will be in WWE in the end of NXT with those 5 being

1.Daniel Bryan

2.Wade Barret

3.Justin Gabriel

4.David Otunga

5.Heath Slater

1.Daniel will probably be the next WWE star and probably be the man to dethrone Miz of the US title

2.Wade Barret would be a good singles star and could even team up with William Regal

3.He could roll singles or tag team

4.Could borrow a few moves from Batista,like the spinebuster,spear,and running powerslam.

5.He could be heel or face.As a face he could roll singles midcard or tag team and as a heel he could get in a onscreen relationship with Kelly Kelly and they could win the US and Divas title and be a little power couple.

Any1 agrees?
Tony(Miranda Cosgrove HOT) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gage, Leader of Dynasty is on a distinguished road

I agree. Eliminating Bryan was so retarded. What is WWE thinking?
Gage, Leader of Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

agnstbullying is on a distinguished road

The reason he got kicked off was because if a wrestler cant believe in himself then he isn't worth going into the business (according to WWE chairman Mr. McMahon.)
agnstbullying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Biggs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Biggs

I have the slightest idea, and was terribly disappointed with his elimination this week on NXT. With that being said, I'll probably rarely watch NXT and only for the rookie eliminations. I'm guessing they have other plans with him though since he still has a contract with the WWE.

Many people think he'll stand in Bret's place on RAW monday for the US title shot, which is a possibility, but I don't see it happening. He could be placed on Smackdown as the hooded intruder with SES since he knows and has wrestled many times with CM Punk in the Indie scene, but who knows? I do, however hope he'll come in as a heel later on, until he gets to be an extremely well-known talent on either show.

I think Brian Danielson could go many places in the WWE, and I believe this was planned all along even before he said he should be eliminated. We'll have to see what the writing team has in store for Danielson, but whatever that may be, it had better be big, or Danielson is better off with another promotion.Worst case scenario is that he'll be used for Dark matches.
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

XWL.World.Champion is on a distinguished road

Bryan Didnt Get Kick Off It Was Skip Shirffield
XWL.World.Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Dark Dragon is on a distinguished road

Eliminating Daniel Brian was stupid, in a sense I agree with you. but he had several losses though. So I think that is why WWE took him off. WWE also goes against the fans at times, what they are doing is showing us that they will not do some things that we think they will do, they will try not to be predictable.

Hope I Helped
Dark Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Gelatinous Hypocritical Tapeworm is on a distinguished road

Eliminating Daniel Bryan is PURE BULLSH*T!
Gelatinous Hypocritical Tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Official WWE is on a distinguished road

Are you people really this dense??? YOu really can't see what is happening!! And yet you call yourselves wrestling fans! Daniel Bryan is gone, BUT Bryan DAnielson is not!!! This opens it for him to go to RAW and go after the Miz's title, most likely as a sub for Bret Hart! And Tarver will most likely go to RAW and be Ted's Virgil as he keeps saying how poor he is and how hard to support his family! For people that keep saying RAW is stale and old, and predictable apparently not if you did not see this coming.
Official WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2010, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

WWE obviously did not like the fact that there are millions of us who know Former Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion Bryan Danielson and know that he knows more wrestling holds, wrestling moves and submission holds than anyone on the WWE Roster. I hope WWE releases Bryan Danielson and that he wrestles for both Ring of Honor Wrestling and Dragon Gate Wrestling this summer. I already have tickets for Ring of Honor Shows in June and September and a Dragon Gate Show in July. When the Non-Compete Clause in his WWE Contract expires, then Bryan Danielson can go to TNA and renew his rivalry with Former Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion Nigel McGuiness aka Desmond Wolfe.

1. WWE does not think that daniel Bryan has enough personality, so they are not going to let him beat the Miz and become the U.S. Champion unless he shows them a lot more down in FCW.

2. Wade Barrett has the bearing and the cockiness, I agee with you, he will be a star. I think he's got a lot of potential on the mike.

3. I think he has some good moves and if he continues to progress will be extremely popular in the WWE.

4. I think he is the guy who is easy to hate. He is showing that he can work the audience and probably will become a decent heel. He needs to show more persnality before he can be mentioned in the same breath with Edge, CM Punk and Chris Jericho.

5. He is resourceful and finds ways to win. I tnink he has a lot of potential and shold continue to progress.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote