ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

how can people be so selfish?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2010, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

guy b is on a distinguished road
Default how can people be so selfish?

Seeing quite a lot of Chris Benoit questions lately, so I want to understand something. WHY DO PEOPLE MISS HIM? He was one of my childhood icons (since Wild Pegasus) and one of the best technical wrestlers around. But even when WWE is mainly about wrestling, there IS a humanitarian part as well. Like helping Make-a-wish foundation (kids with terminal illness) or performing for the troops. So can we REALLY be that selfish (to Nancy and Daniel) and separate Chris Benoit the wrestler from Chris Benoit the person?
guy b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2010, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lecter is on a distinguished road

Sadly that is difficult to do. Like those who can't separate John Cena the Wrestler from John Cena the Person.

Chris Benoit was one of the best technical wrestlers. People miss him because of there are few technical wrestlers like him and more people like Cena, that the IWC despise. But due to the backlash that Benoit case caused, the two sides of him have become one. I am sure there are people who can separate the two parts of a wrestler and not be selfish.
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2010, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Evil Barney is on a distinguished road

You are the biggest idiot in the wrestling section! people don't miss him, they miss watching him WRESTLE! and just because somebody enjoys his wrestling still DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE BEING SELFISH AND NOT THINKING ABOUT NANCY AND DANIEL! I like his wrestling and miss watching him wrestle but it ends there, I also think it was terrible what happened to Nancy and Daniel so that SHOOTS YOUR THEORY DOWN RIGHT THERE! lets talk about the humanitarian part shall we, yeah they do those wonderful things but lets go back to the death of Eddie Guerrero, when it happened there was 2 wonderful tribute shows, but then what happened, they exploited his death in a storyline, yeah that's really humanitarian! also I notice you have a picture of Eddie as your avatar, you do realise he's most likely turning in his grave when idiots like you talk about his BEST FRIEND the way that you do? didn't think so

The only SELFISH person in this section is YOU!!!! people are allowed to think differently than YOU do, if you can't handle that, then you really don't belong on yahoo answers in the first place!
Evil Barney is offline   Reply With Quote