ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

From scale 1-10, how fresh is John Cena vs Randy Orton for Wrestlemania XXVII main event next year?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2010, 04:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default From scale 1-10, how fresh is John Cena vs Randy Orton for Wrestlemania XXVII main event next year?

From scale 1-10, how fresh is John Cena vs Randy Orton for Wrestlemania XXVII main event next year?
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 04:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Joe is on a distinguished road

depends on what the script says
Old 05 May 2010, 04:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mart is on a distinguished road

what joe said...you just cant predict.But to make it a good draw...cena would have to be heel and orton the face..
Mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 05:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tarun is on a distinguished road

depends
Tarun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 05:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter82691 is on a distinguished road

5/10 , If its the current storyline. I mean, the two have fought multiple times and have been through many stipulation matches, so its been done, But The two have not gone one-on-one at Wrestlemania, They can have a match like 3 stage of hell. That would be cool.

However, 10/10 if Cena turns heel and Orton is still a tweener. Now that would be fresh. I can imagine Cena being more vicious as a heel, but will WWE make it happen? I bet not. So not that interested unless it happens. I don't want Cena to be in the main event again *cough- go for the streak* and Orton can main-event, but I hope its someone new, so not HHH.
sharpshooter82691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 05:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ambika1998 is on a distinguished road

Well as we have seen Cena vs Randy matches a lot in the past year they have also won the best rivory, Orton has won the heel of the year Cena the superstar of the year.... so I don't think we are going to see it again, but I will rate it a 6/10 as they have a good chemistry.
Ambika1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 05:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa Thanks Shawn is on a distinguished road

2 or 3. IMO

Randy Orton and John Cena have faced each other countless times throughout the years, and they were even in the Triple Threat Match together at WrestleMania 24. It would be boring if two these superstars faced each other at WrestleMania XXVII. I'd rather see Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVII rather then seeing Orton and Cena go at it again, at least HBK and Taker would put on a good match that would stop the show.
HBK The Showstoppa Thanks Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 05:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
mia
School sucks

mia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mia

wont happen. both are babyfaces.

so many heels to face either one at WM next year (Batista, Shemus, Jehrico, Swagger, Punk, Edge, Miz, Dibiase jr, Drew Mcntyre, possible HHH heel turn)
mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2010, 05:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
mia
School sucks

mia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mia

wont happen. both are babyfaces.

so many heels to face either one at WM next year (Batista, Shemus, Jehrico, Swagger, Punk, Edge, Miz, Dibiase jr, Drew Mcntyre, possible HHH heel turn)
mia is offline   Reply With Quote