ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

A question for all the John Cena haters?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Arron is on a distinguished road
Default A question for all the John Cena haters?

Me personally I'm a John Cena fan and I'm 18 but alot of guys my age and older hate him whether it be because of his gimmick his mic skills or lack of move set what could he do to make you like him. And don't say something stupit like leave the wwe. I mean if he turned heel, changed gimmick had a new and different move set, John is actually and skilled and talented wrestler the wwe just limmit his moves for buisness reasons. So all Cena haters what would he do within reason for you to like him?
Arron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

John Cena is just like Hulk Hogan from the 80's and Early 90's WWE's top dog
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Baby Switcher is on a distinguished road

I love Cena's mic skills but he doesnt make the effort to have a good wrestling match. It's always the same thing with him, its sickening.
Mr. Baby Switcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

the reason i dont like him is because he turned the wwe championship into a toy that spins, it disgraced the title's prestige and all the people that held it before him
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cHRIsTIzaN jERICHo is on a distinguished road

cause Cena is absolutely suck . it is simple known by all people around the world . he can't wrestle ..FU and STFU what the heck are those shit ???? In my opinion FU is short form of Fuck U and STFU is short form of Shut The Fuck Up. Cena uses bad languages in his finishers oh god!

RKO and Angle Slam are the real effective finishers in wrestling today .HEY Cena! says good bye to your good old days as the best rapper-wrestler cause nobody likes you now as a super Cena aka King Kong aka Ape
cHRIsTIzaN jERICHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
RJ
Fresh Noob

RJ is on a distinguished road

If he were turned heel everyone would love it 18 and up because his character is geared for little kids and older people find him cheesy and predictable. Unfortunately, that is why he won't turn heel. WWE would never take millions of kids' hero and make him a bad guy. All he has to do for people to like him is change up his moves, stop doing and saying cheesy ass things to appeal to the PG rating and get more edge to him. Cena vs. Taker with heel Cena would be a huuuuge draw. Too bad it's never gonna happen, especially in this PG era.
RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Batman Eat Your Heart Out!!! is on a distinguished road

Well from a personal stand point I can't stand the guy. I met him once at an OVW show I was working ans he was a total, unprofessional ass to the people backstage, which is a huge slap in the face... because we all work our asses off....we deal enough with bullshit to have to go backstage and get more bullshit.

Professionally, Cena needs to wrestle every match in every town like he was at Wrestlemania (because at Wrestlemanias he has put on good matches....very good matches) Shawn Michaels wrestled the same way in Battle Creek, Michigan as he did at Madison Square Garden.....Cena needs to do that too
Batman Eat Your Heart Out!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Thawweman (EWA OWNER) is on a distinguished road

I don't like the wrestler John Cena but I sure damn have respect for the person john Cena
Thawweman (EWA OWNER) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Harpuria is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm 24 and I don't like him because I can't forget how super lame his wanksta persona was. He is very talented charismatic but he just doesn't resonate with me. The fact that he never has been a heel also brings him down. I dunno, guess he just reminds me of that douche jock from high school that tried way too hard for EVERYBODY to like him.
Harpuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

YellowCharm0625 is on a distinguished road

All of you can't say you hate John Cena because you don't know John Cena. Wether you like John Cena the wrestler or not, you gotta like/ respect John Cena the person.

All that John Cena stands for kinda shows you the real person he is. honesty, loyalty , and respect. No matter how wwe portrays him , you can tell hlr is something John Cena truly believes in.

Do you not hear the speeches he makes on Monday Night Raw? Remember when he was fueding with Shaemus and he lost the tables match they had, the next night he came out on Monday Night Raw and did not read the script but was speaking with his heart.

John Cena does not give up! Which is something even Cena haters have to respect about him. When the odds are against John Cena he still doesn't back down. Remember at the Elimination Chamber 2010, John Cena won and could hardly stand. He then had a championship match with Batista right after. John Cena could of four fit, but even though he lost, he found the strength to get up on his feet and compete. When is the last time you seen John Cena back down from a match. When he was fueding with Randy Orton , the one hour iron man match was if John Cena lost he had to leave Monday Night Raw. When he heard this he said you know me, I never back down from a match.

And John Cena always manages to give wwe a show. Even when his entrance music comes on he comes out so excited pumping up the crowd!

Try looking at the other side of John Cena on true Jackson Vp or Nick Choice Awards 2010. Look at this not just his wrestling side. I LOVE JOHN CENA! And I don't have to be a little kid to because Im not! hahaha!
YellowCharm0625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 11:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mr.Perfect is on a distinguished road

if jc doesnt acts in movies

he will be nomore in wwe

i like johncena iff cena lost his title to the legend like undertaker
Mr.Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 11:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chetana is on a distinguished road

I'm not a cena hater.but i really like this guy , his hardwork, focus, attitude everything. i didn't find 1 legit reason to hate this guy.
Chetana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2010, 11:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Young Noob

Samuel is on a distinguished road

Kill himself.
Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote