ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do you think mickie james could have done more in her career(bonus question inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default do you think mickie james could have done more in her career(bonus question inside)?

she has done almost all in the wwe, but i think she could have done more. she is a 6 times ladies champion and been in some good feuds with trish stratus. she had some good matches with melina and beth phoenix also. i want to see more from her though. she could have been in some hardcore matches,or i quit match and she could have worked with more women. what are your opinions?

bq: who is a bigger icon, mickie james or trish stratus?
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

frank is on a distinguished road

she did all she could in wwe and that fued with mccool was getting ridiculous.

bq. trish always

mickie would be wise to move to tna ko's division, she'd be really good there
frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Rated R Shaman of Sexy is on a distinguished road

i believe she was going to break Trish Stratus record if she stayed more in the wwe

BQ : Mickie James
The Rated R Shaman of Sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Man TNATION is on a distinguished road

She'll do more in TNA

BQ Trish WOOOOO!
The Man TNATION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

joey is on a distinguished road

Believe it or not I like Mickie better than Trish Stratus. Divas like Trish and Lita were great, but there is just something about me I am high on. It felt like the loss of Trish and Lita didn't hurt as much once Mickie started to become established as great. She could have done more. If she doesn't go to TNA, then I will be HIGHLY disappointed because getting fired is NO way to end a career that she had in wrestling. WWE is nothing more than a bunch of jack asses who complain about every little detail, basically here is what it comes down to if you don't have a great relationship with Vince like apparently Mickie, Warrior, and Randy Savage had then you are treated like dirt and talked about. Vince can NEVER let by gones be by gones about most everything with the exception of his relationship with Bret Hart. SO F U MR. MCMAHON AND YOUR DUMB ASS DECISIONS.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

dan_kessler34 is on a distinguished road

No. Mickie James did everything that she could for WWE.

She became the most popular Diva in the WWE. Has held both the Divas Championship and Women's Championship. She had many notable feuds with many of the other talented women in WWE like Trish Stratus, Michelle McCool, Melina and more. I think she is the most beautiful women to ever wrestle in the WWE. She showed a ton of class compared to other women that were only popular because of their body. She had both beauty and talent.

I hope she becomes TNA Knockout Champion. She is worthy to be known as the first triple crown winner of the female wrestlers(or grand slam if get Knockout Tag Team).

Mickie James. Trish Stratus was popular because her body looked like Pamela Anderson's.
dan_kessler34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Xena ? is on a distinguished road

? Any wrestling star can only do what the creative writing staff allows them to do, There are lots of stars who could do more than they were or are allowed. People like HHH for instance have more creative control over what happens but most of the stars don't have that luxury. That should be evident when you see Drew walking in as Vince's golden boy and you see Kane jobbing to him. 6 years ago would you have believed Kane would be jobbing? If Mickie signs with TNA she will surely have the opportunity to show us how great she can be.
Xena ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dana: Rated Melina is on a distinguished road

no because she has done it all. yes trish stratus is a 7 time record breaking womens champion but mickie james won the womens champion 5 times and a former divas champion. in my opinion thats more than trish stratus. mickie james had some of the best matches and feuds with lita,trish stratus,melina,michelle mccool,katie lea and beth phoenix. she has done it all.

mickie james is one of the most charismatic wwe divas and a inspiration. im not a fan of her but i do respect her a whole lot. it was so shocking to hear that mickie james retired but she retired with many memories and accomplishments.

BQ:trish stratus. mickie james is more deserving and was indeed the better wrestler but trsih stratus was the bigger icon. trish stratus was the poster girl of the wwe. mickie james looked just as good as trish stratus maybe even better but trish stratus was everything the wwe ever wanted. blond,big breast,nice smile and a former model. thats why the wwe pushed her to the top.
Dana: Rated Melina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BrownEyez is on a distinguished road

I wanted to see her break Trish record cuzz she is the better wrestler!

I would have to say Trish is the better icon title wise but wrestling and acting wise Mickie is better! Mickie had more passion and heart too!!!
BrownEyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2010, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

Impossible.

Aside from what Mickie James accomplished in the WWE by becoming multiple time champion by winning both the Women's and Divas titles and facing the best divas WWE has to offer, WWE does not care about the divas division. Yes, Mickie James was probably the clear cut face of the divas division and was one of the most over divas on the roster, but why does that matter to Vince McMahon. Don't forget that Vince McMahon couldn't care less about the divas division and left it to rot. There was no way Vince was going to give divas like Mickie James more attention when he never cared about them. All Mickie James would have done was win the title and feud with the same people over and over again.

BQ: Trish Stratus. Trish Stratus is the iconic figure for females in the WWE. Trish Stratus is often called the greatest diva of all time in the WWE, which is something Mickie James hasn't done. Mickie James is the superior wrestler, but Trish Stratus was much more over with the fans and Vince actually did care about Trish and her storylines. Vince did all he could to make Trish THE star of the divas division, and it was successful seeing as how Trish beat the best and is a 7 time Women's Champion.
Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote