ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Question about WWE fans not like TNA(please no bashing the other company in this answer thread)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2010, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jamal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jamal
Default Question about WWE fans not like TNA(please no bashing the other company in this answer thread)?

Okay, TNA fans say WWE fans doesn't give TNA a chance and how WWE has brainwashed us,

When i say i give Give TNA a chance, i get a thumbs down, and a violation email because i simply said '' I Gave TNA chances before, its not for me at the moment'' i got 6 thumbs down and a violation email

Why does it seem like TNA fans trying to force us to Like and watch TNA?

I am one of the WWE fans that will admit WWE has its problems, mainly the PG rating

but still even thought with WWE being PG i still perfer it over TNA

so my other question is Why are TNA fans trying force us or me to watch TNA?
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2010, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Batman Eat Your Heart Out!!! is on a distinguished road

Eh, watch what you want man.... I'm not going to bash you for liking a company over the other. Its all an opinion, I watch TNA and you watch WWE...no one can tell you what to watch, people are just ignorant when you don't see things their way.
Batman Eat Your Heart Out!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2010, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Monday Night Smackdown is on a distinguished road

Couldn't of said it better myself
Monday Night Smackdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2010, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Colt Cabana FTW is on a distinguished road

TNA SUCKS

bring on the thumbs down people
Colt Cabana FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2010, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wwe and tna is on a distinguished road

They probably want to see ratings on TNA so it doesn't get broke down or something
wwe and tna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Dylon is on a distinguished road

I DVR TNA and Watch RAW
Dylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

joey is on a distinguished road

Because they are saying the large majority of WWE fans don't give TNA a chance. You are one of the few exceptions. Honestly if WWE fans gave TNA a chance, then EVERYONE who watches WWE would be willing to put WWE aside for 1 week and give TNA a chance JUST for the 1 week. If you don't like it then don't watch it. But if ALL WWE fans watched a full of episode TNA for 1 week only on TV then how come not 1 week TNA can't pull at least a 3 rating. It's because all WWE fans are not giving TNA a fair chance for 1 week only.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EDG? the Rated R Superstar is on a distinguished road

I am a fan of both company's and i only started watching tna last week i thought that it was great i think it was the Shanon Moore vs Kaz match that did it for me. but anyway i think your right i mean i got a violation email just for saying i haven't heard of ROH. i was pushed into watching TNA and i like it if you don't that's fine I'm not a diehard TNA fan i mean my fav wrestlers edge for fuck sake.
EDG? the Rated R Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 12:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Leon is on a distinguished road

i totally agree with you,every single word
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 12:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RandyOrtonRKO is on a distinguished road

TNA fans are idiots. I watched one episode of TNA and it sucked! The storylines, the matches, the promos. They just sign former WWE wrestlers. Kurt Angle, Mr. Kennedy, Tazz, Earl Hebner, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-Pac. Seriously, TNA is nothing compared to WWE.
RandyOrtonRKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 01:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

THE OFFICIAL VINCENT K. MCMAHON is on a distinguished road

TNA IS NO COMPETITION.
THE OFFICIAL VINCENT K. MCMAHON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 01:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

I don't really care what people like. It is fine with me if people don't like tna. I watch both shows, but have things I don't like about both shows. I only have a problem with those that say they have never watched tna and never will because it $uck$. They have no idea what they are talking about. But I accept the fact that some wwe fans would watch the wwe even if the first hour was all about Hornswoggle and the second hour was Jillian singing the whole hour. I really think many fans would still watch that. But that is fine, I don't care if that is what they watch. I turn the channel if I even think Hornswoggle will be on. There are other things the wwe does that makes me change the channel. But again I am not saying tna is perfect either. They are far from it. I have no problem with Hagan and Flair being on as long as they don't wrestle. If they do I don't want to watch it. I also can't stand having Hall and X-Pac on. They are just worthless. I also change the channel now when they have Orlando Jordan on tv. I don't care if he likes guys or what he does with them off camera. But I will never watch him on tv with another guy. That is not what wrestling should be about and I won't watch that garbage. So both shows do things that make me change the channel.

I still prefer tna over Raw right now. I have for some time.

But so what, that doesn't mean other people have to like it.

I like Spinach but that doesn't mean everyone has to like it. I also like liver but I don't get upset when others don't like it.

I just think it is stupid when people say they hate something when they admit they have never tried it. But for those that have given it a chance and don't like it, I don't understand why people would have a problem with that.

Edit:

I know what you mean about the violation email notices though. I have had them also for making it known I can't stand Hornswoggle. I don't turn people in for giving their opinion, but there are some on both sides of this that do turn people in if they don't agree with them. That is wrong in my opinion.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2010, 01:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Jamal, consider yourself added to my contacts. Now back to the question. Most TNA fans are forcing WWE fans to watch TNA because they are. I liked TNA at first, but now I can't stand to look at it.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote