ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does Goldust deserve a push? + NGS Results (Match Results Kinda Suck)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2010, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Hazard? NSW Co-Owner is on a distinguished road
Default Does Goldust deserve a push? + NGS Results (Match Results Kinda Suck)?

Im not writing filler matches only Contender matches, Title Matches, Rivalry pushing matches apologies in advance for the suckiness, im busy, its springbreak, by next week it'll be alot better.

NGS is Live from Seattle, WA

NGS Intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnHx9Y5-j34

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Match1: Legalize vs. MA Beast

#1c for Multi-Division Championship

MA Beast enters the ring: Hold up everybody. I came out here to ask you all one question; who the hell is Legalize? I know that this place was made for new talent but well...that is just a crappy name. To be honest this company must be doing a great job because I have never heard of most of the superstars on the card tonight. I know that I've had my own share of Who the hell is MA Beasts but really. How can I expect to be put up against a worthy challenger when I can't even find someone worthy enough to clean my shoes. This Development Territory is nice but I'm going to get out of here soon. I'll win the World Heavyweight Title and then you'll all see me in NSW. Maybe I'll find some real competition there...Haha. Yea right. I guess I'm just going to have to stay here a while before they realize I'm a man. Well, tonight I'm planning on winning and completely destroying my opponent. Mark my words - I'm going to be out of here soon.

The match begins immediatly MA Beast clotheslines Legalize, Beast then starts stomping Legalize. Beast lifts Legalize throws him out the ring. Legalize is on the ground until the ref gets to 6 then he tries to enter the ring, but Beast baseball slides Legalize causing him to fall. The ref gets to the 10 count ends the match.

Winner: MA Beast (#1Contender)

Time: 28 seconds

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Winner: Beast King

Time: 5: 25

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Match3: Nathan McIntire vs. Har

#1c for Muti-Division Championship

Nathan McIntire Enters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnNuIFJhGBQ

Ladies Sir's, tonight I will qualify as Mutli-Divison #1Conteder then I will win the Multi-divison championship. Har you dont stand a chance against me. As soon as I hit you with my futere shock ddt, you wont know what happend. Ref, ring the bell.

The Match starts they lock-up. Nathan wrenches Hars arm until Har falls to his knees. Nathan then irish whips Har into the corner. Nathan lifts Har onto the top turnbuckle. While har is sitting high, Nathan runs bigboots Har down making him land outside on the floor. Nathan goes out the ring Har clotheslines him down. Har pushes Nathan back into the ring. Har tries to enter the ring but Nathan boots him. Nathan drags Har to the middle of the ring locks in a double underhook. Nathan hits his Future Shock DDT on Har, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0NkTEQHbQ for the win.

Winner: Nathan McIntire #1c for Multi-Division Championship.

Time: 2: 33

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Backstage: Michelle McKeinzie Jamie Lee preparing talking about their match.

Jamie: You think you're hot, dont you? You think coincidentally that I was put in this match dont you. Well, thats the truth. I cant lie call you ugly, or say that I earned to be put in this match. But one thing I can say is that I will win tonight i will be the next Womens Champion.

Michelle: Jamie, Well thank you for complimenting me. But putting yourself above me, thats just foolish. Ihave the skill of a legend the looks of a godess. I dont apreciate how you're veiwing yourself. Time for a reality check, You are nothing but a little short, weak, child in a Women's world, so the smartest thing for you to do, is stay in your place

*Amber Gale walks in*

In fact, I would like to align with Amber, to show that you, are nothing.

Amber: Hmm, Michelle, I think we can show this brat the ropes. Jamie, its a hard life in the NGS lockeroom its gonna get alot harder if you dont cooperate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Match4: Michelle McKeinzie w/ Amber Gale vs. Jamie Lee

#1Contender Women's Championship

Michelle Jamie lock up, but Michelle, being the bigger of the two, gets Jamie into a side headlock. She then manages to get Jamie on her stomach but keeps the lock in tack. Michelle brings Jamie back to her feet, lock the headlock in even tighter, but Jamie swings her legs around to Michelle's head hits a head scissors knocking Michelle on the ground. Michelle gets up but Jamie dropkicks her, she gets up again gets clotheslined, she gets up again gets dropkicked out the ri

ring hurt, Amber holds her mouth disbelief. Amber turns around to deal with Jamie but Jamie hits a corkscerw kick to Ambers jaw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkfpYuE37? . Jamie leaves the ring smiling fans cheering.

MainEvent: Shaun Cold v. Kofi

#1 Contender for World Heavyweight Championship

Shaun Kofi stare each other down, Shaun kicks Kofi in the gut immediatly goes for the stunner but Kofi pushes Shaun off him. They lock up Kofi throws Shaun in the corner. Kofi runs jumps on Shauns neck, Kofi delivers a few punches while still on his neck. Kofi rolls off Shauns neck monkey flips him to the center of the ring. Shaun is on the ground runs up lands a leg drop on Shauns chest. Kofi goes to the top rope waits for Shaun to stand. Shaun gets up Kofi goes flying. Shaun catches him hits a powerslam on Kofi. Shaun lifts Kofi to his feet irish whips him. Shaun

clotheslines him on the rebound. Shuan flips the audience off they get loud. Shaun is waiting for Kofi to get up. Kofi slowly rises to his feet Shaun goes running, Kofi smartly attempts a Trouble in Paradise, but Shaun ducks, Shaun then lifts Kofi on to his neck locks in the torture rack. Kofi tries many ways to get out of it but is forced to tap.

Winner: Shaun Cold

Time: 5:12

Once again match quality sucks b/c im enjoying spring break, but it will improve next week

If you wanna join the application is on my Profile
?The Bio-Hazard? NSW Co-Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2010, 03:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

|R|oyal |V|iper is on a distinguished road

Goldust does not need a push. He's done his time and now he's doing the right thing by putting young stars over.
|R|oyal |V|iper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2010, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Notorious Bone Thug is on a distinguished road

cool 7.2/10
The Notorious Bone Thug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2010, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MA Beast {The Rising Underdog} is on a distinguished road

The only way he is actually going to push young competitors is if he looks like that he is still a good wrestler. A victory over Goldust doesn't help if he is just WWE's new jobber, they could use Hornwoggle for that. So yes he needs that push even if he is not going to end up winning a title.

28 seconds. Sweet.
MA Beast {The Rising Underdog} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2010, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated SAVE ME 222 is on a distinguished road

Doesnt need one, he is like Kane, very generous.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDUST
Rated SAVE ME 222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2010, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Animal: Dave Batista is on a distinguished road

Maybe along time ago you could've said that. But Goldust is kinda too old to be holding any championships and I think his gimmick will always prevent him from being any type of champion in my opinion
The Animal: Dave Batista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2010, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Michelle McKeinzie WYA Womens(c) is on a distinguished road

Glad you told me that you left out that whole section to my match I won!!!

Good Show
Michelle McKeinzie WYA Womens(c) is offline   Reply With Quote