ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is a worse move Dixie Carter hiring Hogan and Bischoff or Vince McMahon Creating the guest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2010, 04:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lakersandi (Thank you Shawn) is on a distinguished road
Default What is a worse move Dixie Carter hiring Hogan and Bischoff or Vince McMahon Creating the guest

host concept? Although Vince had a good idea Cross Advertising WWE and the Guest Host to each other's audiences, a lot of people hate it, because the guest hosts are just there to advertise their product. Some don't even show up and appear in pre-taped promos, because they could care less about WWE and don't know anything about wrestling. A lot of fans despise that, because they believe at least a GM is willingly involved in the night and setting up Pay Per Views.

When TNA hired Hogan and Bischoff, they seemed to push away younger talent and replace it with older. This is the opposite to logic, you would want to replace older guys with younger, when they can promise you a greater future. Eg. starting the NWO, bringing in the Nasty Boys (they were released not because many fans didn't like them) and bringing mainevent feuds with Hogan and Nash, while replacing younger talent like Samoa Joe. Also they destroyed the 6 side ring of TNA, which IMO made them a special wrestling business to others around the world. They have moved too pre-maturely to Monday Nights and payed the price of lower ratings than usual as well.

I would personally say TNA has made the worse decision.

BQ: Who do you think is the best Guest Host of Raw so far?

I reckon it is Bob Barker.
Lakersandi (Thank you Shawn) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2010, 04:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Holler if ya hear me is on a distinguished road

I agree I'm sure they would have done better than a 0.6 if they stuck

with there current roots and the 6 sided ring with there own roster and

have Hardy, RVD and Kennedy come in to help boost ratings. But Hogan

bringing in Orlando Jordan, Val Venus, Nasty boys and many other

useless jobbers to take out TV time from the TNA originals is BS, also

Steiner left TNA once Hogan came in with Flair because he knew BS

was going to happen, so no more funny Steiner promo's.
Holler if ya hear me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2010, 04:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

LatrellP23 is on a distinguished road

TNA's worse move is actually making a company and rying to copy WWE and sign of all of their superstars
LatrellP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2010, 04:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

NUYORICAN61 is on a distinguished road

Without a doubt dixie carter made a grave mistake by bringing in hogan and bischoff. the up and coming young crop of wrestlers have been pushed to the wayside and been replaced by has beens like the nasty boys, hall and xpac, orlando jordan (give me a break). then they get rid of the six sided ring which was the IDENTITY of tna.

BQ: shaq is my guess for best guest host.
NUYORICAN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2010, 04:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

StephMcMahon21 is on a distinguished road

I liked that Dixie hired Hogan and Bischoff. Not too crazy about Hogan, but I like Bischoff. I would have to choose Vince starting this whole Celeb GM thing. It's just stupid. I mean it wouldn't be so bad if he actually put GOOD people on there. I think he needs to just hire wrestlers for the GM spots, not people like Tila T, William Shatner, Race car drivers, etc.
StephMcMahon21 is offline   Reply With Quote