ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Vickie's wrestlemania moment?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Y_Isaac is on a distinguished road
Default Vickie's wrestlemania moment?

I think Vicki Guerrero is awesome in what she does, she is easily top 5 Heel in all of WWE. The fact that her husband died and she took on the family business herself, better than Chavo now that I think about it. When she got on the top rope at Wrestlemania to do the Frogsplash and she look/pointed to the skies for Eddy, I truly smiled. She had damn sure earned it, no theme music, no wrestling matches, just EXCUSE ME! and she's over. That's the mark of a true Guerrero!

Does Vickie Guerrero deserve a Wrestlemania Moment?

I may be looking too much into this but when she became GM of Smackdown she went after the Undertaker and made his life miserable, I wonder if that was symbolic of the Deadman Undertaker taking her Eddie away. But then she married Edge so what do I know.

I like Vickie and it is admirable what she is doing and what she accomplished after her late husband left her a great legacy to follow.

EXCUSE ME!
Y_Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote