ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do you agree with The Dragon's opinion(about Bryan Danielson)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Prasdana is on a distinguished road
Default do you agree with The Dragon's opinion(about Bryan Danielson)?

ok here's our conversation

Prasdanak.and how about Bryan Danielson(or Daniel Bryan)?we know he has great talent and amazing skills but what do you think of the future this man?WWE will use his talent?orWWE turn him to jobber?

The Dragon: I was convinced that Vince hired Bryan Danielson and gave him that spot on NXT just to make him look bad. From day one everybody on that show (except for Josh Mathews) bashed him (Michael Cole especially) and he lost every match he was in. I was sure Vince hired the internet darling and IWC favorite just to make him look bad. Then he goes and gets voted number 1 on NXT. Well...

I guess I was wrong about Vince's motive for hiring him.

You saw him in the ring with the rest of them. He's very noticeably smaller than the rest. How many small guys get major pushes and main events in the WWE? Only Eddie and Rey Mysterio have.

Danielson doesn't have Eddie's incredible charisma nor does he have Rey's hook of being the only luchador in the WWE.

Most smaller guys wind up mid-card at best, even technical marvels such as Dean Malenko and Lance Storm. Benoit made it to the top on wrestling skills alone, so Danielson isn't automatically sunk, though.

Danielson's style is similar to Benoit's and the fans are behind him, and that helps, but my gut feeling is he'll stay a top mid-carder contending for the US and IC Titles (and perhaps the Tag titles), and be used to elevate bigger guys to the main events (by making them look great in the ring). Kinda like Shelton Benjamin does.'Course, Vince may surprise me and push him to the top, but I really don't think he will. It's really up to the fans, though. The more they support him the more he'll get pushed.
Prasdana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Arron is on a distinguished road

could do
Arron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

?? ???? ?? ???????? Thanks HBK is on a distinguished road

I wonder if The Dragon appreciates you giving out his personal opinions.

It's his opinion he can do what he want with it. He can change it right now if he wants. I don't really care.
?? ???? ?? ???????? Thanks HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

Yes,agreed.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote