ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Christian win the wwe or the world heavyweight champion this year?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dave the machine is on a distinguished road
Default Will Christian win the wwe or the world heavyweight champion this year?

cause he makes a really good champion when his the ecw champion and how can jack swagger win the world heavyweight champion and not christian

i think wwe screwed christian

christian cage come back to TNA
Dave the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jon
Jobber

Jon is on a distinguished road

i think that wwe is gonna make him and edge win the tag titles, win them, lose them, and then fued till the loser has to leave and whoever leavs goes to tna... or they both will i wish...
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is on a distinguished road

i'm not the booker so i don't know,
BAAA LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

u cant kill wats not ur creation is on a distinguished road

haha if chreistain went back to tna nobody would watch him cause they would b watching the show hes on right now lol. and what if christain turned down the oppertunity to win the tittle? dont b so quick to judge
u cant kill wats not ur creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 02:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Eddie is on a distinguished road

Here's my thoughts. Christian as talented as he is will NEVER be champion on RAW. He's already gotten lost in the Cena's and Orton's there. But hopefully he will get drafted to Smackdown. There he has a bigger shot at being champion.

Plus i don't see Christian going to TNA right now at it's current state. It's too messy and confusing right now plus in the WWE right now he is loved by the fans
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

be jealousss. is on a distinguished road

if you didnt know christian CAME from TNA so i dont think he'll be going back anytime soon. but wwe screwed him first time 'round so thats why he left. but the kiddies who BUY the stuff don't like christian as much as their superman cena, so we wouldnt be seeing him with THAT title soon. draft him to smackdown and give him IC, or WHC.
be jealousss. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2010, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE Wannabe David Bennett! is on a distinguished road

I agree with you on the fact that Christian deserves better,he deserves at least one World Heavyweight Championship,at least,but the bad part is that it is on the Smackdown brand as of now,not knowing what they are going to do with Jack Swagger considering the fact that he won the World Heavyweight Championship recently and he is on the Raw brand,I am wondering if he will stay on Raw with the title or go to Smackdown,but anyway,if the title stays on Smackdown,the 2010 WWE Draft is awaiting us in the future,to be honest,at the end of this month,as Christian may possibly get drafted to the Smackdown brand,as that is where he should get his chance at the World Heavyweight Championship in my opinion,but if he stays on Raw,I would love to see Christian win the WWE Championship as well,but I highly doubt seeing that,considering the fact that John Cena is the big thing,and John Cena is the one to most likely hold the title longer unless Chistian decided to turn heel,but I can also highly doubt that as well,but that is just my opinion though,sorry if you don't agree...

I will admit that the WWE did screw Christian,but mainly because of where he went to when he left WWE,and he went to TNA Wrestling,WWE's enemy,so that is the main reason why Christian isn't getting his push(s)in the WWE,but I hope that they change their minds and decide to let Christian take a shot in the spotlight,from what Jeff Hardy got to do,but that is also just my opinion though...

=-)
WWE Wannabe David Bennett! is offline   Reply With Quote