ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you believe these WWE superstars deserve a push in 2010?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shaun is on a distinguished road
Default Do you believe these WWE superstars deserve a push in 2010?

Kane, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler and Cryme Tyme. They are all great wrestlers. I hate how the WWE only gives a push to superstars who are loved by the kids like Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Yoshi Tatsu, John Morrison, R-Truth etc. Because they all suck, except Cena, he rules. So the question is: Kane, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler and Cryme Tyme badly need a push because they deserve it. Your thoughts?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Viper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Viper

To be honest, I hate Cena. He is too much like a goody two shoes who reminds me alot of what Hogan was. An overrated character who got way too many title shots. I mean really, how many title shots has he gotten compared to others. His gimmick is getting old.......homie!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mnemosyne is on a distinguished road

I definitely want Kane to get a big push this year. I miss him when he's full on. Cryme Tyme is just offensive, I really don't like them. And I don't care about the other two.

I want to see Kofi Kingston get a major push, even a championship. He's fun. And I miss Christian being on top. But with his NXT work he probably won't get too much of a push. At least until that's done.

As for Cena. I don't hate him like a lot of people do, but I find him to be blah. I don't think he should have such a big spot light right now. His character isn't interesting. personally I liked Cena from a few years back when he was a spaz and funny. Now he preaches and babysits. IDK.
Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

be jealousss. is on a distinguished road

Kane REALLY deserves something.

he has been around for ages and is a great performer but hasn't had many single titles.

He has only had a MAJOR still going title once, which was WWE title back ages ago.

Zack Ryder - had a little push when he was with edge remember? but no, not really.

Dolph - Yeah he does. He should get an IC reign this year, and change him back to the handshaking guy!

Cryme Tyme - No one takes them seriously. but yeah if they unify the unifed tag team titles they should get whatever ones go to Smackdown.

Also Evan Bourne should be US. He deserves it.
be jealousss. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Common Sense yah is on a distinguished road

as i see it i think the wwe just push the cool wrestlers
Common Sense yah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Prasdana(Thank You Dragon) is on a distinguished road

yes.i agreed.but dont forget Jack Swagger,and Daniel Bryan(i believe he will get a contract in RAW)
Prasdana(Thank You Dragon) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jkadams is on a distinguished road

well, I think WWE needs to push Orton again. He should be champ because he is my favorite. But really, I think it doesn't matter what we want. It is what the mass population wants, nobody will watch if someone they hate champ or is champ too long.
jkadams is offline   Reply With Quote