ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why does everyone hate John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ninersfan85 is on a distinguished road
Default Why does everyone hate John Cena?

I love Cena. He can put on the BEST matches and is a great speaker and storyline promoter just as HBK was all these years. Also his finishing moves are awesome. People say he's always the Champ but that's not true.
ninersfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sadat is on a distinguished road

i dont. i like him. no homo
Sadat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Nick is on a distinguished road

insecurity in themselves, trying to be like the rest in having a common disliking for a certain individual, remember people nowadays are sheep who baaaaa to people to the front of them side of them etc. if one person dislikes cena then the next will and then the next will so on and so forth, people baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaaa all day because they cannot think for themselves and furthermore don't even have the brain capacity to concoct an elaborate, well thought out intellectual thought by themselves, they need to take their cues from someone else
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Holler if ya hear me is on a distinguished road

another mark under 12.
Holler if ya hear me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Vainess s is on a distinguished road

hey people who hate Cena are the ones that are not true to themselves,Cena is so true and has a sense of humor and latest news he won wrestle-mania 2become the new wwe champ and about hbk his career is over since ho lost to the undertaker on sunday at wrestlemania..

Cena is so good.
Vainess s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Jerry94 is on a distinguished road

Do not EVER compare Cena to HBK again. HBK worked his #$% off for this company, and only had 4 title reigns, because he wanted to help the other superstars out. Cena has been here since 2002 and has 9 titles reigns ONLY because he is the kids hero. His style is lame and boring now. Every match he is in, you know he has a 95% chance of winning since he always does. I don't think anyone on here figured Batista would win at WM, especially after Cenas litle wannabe Marine entrance.
Jerry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Alicia Fox is on a distinguished road

Because hes overpushed and cant Wrestle for shit! And if you like him your either a 10 year old boy or a fat girl.
Alicia Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Man
Fresh Noob

Man is on a distinguished road

Don't ever compare John Cena to HBK if your going to compare them then actually watch some of shawns matches in the mid 90s the you'll see how your supposed to put on a show
Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheXtremeKidX is on a distinguished road

i am a fan of cena but thw thibg is that people think wwe promote him more than any1 else.u see him on every cover and poster and event.and its not he is working his ass off.people are just sick of seeing cena kiss up to the fans.they wanna see the bad side of cena.believe me cena as a heel (temporarily)will score some huge fans but wwe will never do that cause they will lose younger fans who love cena.
TheXtremeKidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Darryl G is on a distinguished road

I dont hate him but his STF is a disgrace,once again at W/mania he beats a top liner (HHH,HBK now Batista) with the worst executed move of all time.It cant be that difficult to get someone to show him how to at least make it look like he's applying pressure to his opponent with the chinlock part of the move.His arms were at least 6 away from Batista's chin on sunday.
Darryl G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

??? ???? ?? ??? ????? (TNATION) is on a distinguished road

I hate Cena. He can only put on a good match when a superior opponent carries him (Jericho, Edge, Triple H, Shawn Michaels). He is a good spear, but his matches are boring and predictable. He does the same moves in the same order every match. His finishing move sucks. A fireman's carry scoop slam. I only like the STF because it has been used by many great in-ring technicians (Lou Thesz, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Chavo Guerrero). He isn't always the champ? He held the belt all through 2007, and he is the current champ now.

Seriously, you need to grow up and see Cena is bland as hell. I respect him for his great attitude and charity work, but that's it.
??? ???? ?? ??? ????? (TNATION) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

LatrellP23 is on a distinguished road

WWE will never make John Cena lose and he's to predictable. He has only 2 moves and he's like Superman, he gets beat up then all of a sudden wins. I have nothing against Cena, but those are some reasons probably why. WrestleMania XXVI proved Cena is loved by the WWE because they made him win again.
LatrellP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mickie!! is on a distinguished road

I don't like him but that's my opinion.

Cena is really a good guy and he has help A LOT of people and I respect him for that and I respect the loyalty he shows in the company. He also has good mic skills. But I can't stand his wrestling moves because... well not to sound mean but he truly sucks. He is constantly getting pushes from the WWE and title shots, never giving others to shine. He is always featured on PPV's posters, video games, DVDs etc. He is overrated and most of his fans are either 7-15 year old kids, or females who think he is hot when he wrestles because of his butt. And what you said about him and HBK is just plain wrong and well... stupid (no offense). HBK is BY FAR a better wrestler and can play a face and a heel equally perfect.

Also you may hear lots of people say SuperCena which is kinda true because in his matches, he gets the living $H!T beaten out of him but out of now where does his five moves and wins, I mean come on. He is a role model for kids. But that is just my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own and you are not obligated to believe this.
Mickie!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

KENTA kicks heads is on a distinguished road

Alright everyone, don't go crazy and kill the eight year old. I loved Howard the Duck as a child. All kids have bad taste. He is not the best kid. His matches aren't in the top 20 of current pro wrestlers and he is good as a speaker not great. Go to youtube and watch videos of Jericho as a face, the Rock, and Austin talk and you'll see what great speaking is about.
KENTA kicks heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 09:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jobber

The Undead Titan is on a distinguished road

Cena can't put on good matches, the only great match he put on was HBK vs Cena at WM23, Cena vs Batista at this years wrestlemania was just good, not great. He has great mic skills I will give you that. His finishing moves SUCK. OMG the Attitude Adjustment is jurt a glorified Firemans Carry ITS PATHETIC. And the STF is a great move but Cena ruins it by making it look so fake. And he is the champ way to much that is so true, hes been in the WWE for 9 years and his allready a 10 time world champion.

THATS F*CKING BULLSH*T

CENA SUCKS
The Undead Titan is offline   Reply With Quote