ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people give away Smackdown spoilers without a warning?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2010, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Why do people give away Smackdown spoilers without a warning?

I've seen over 5 questions on here containing spoilers with no warning. Why do people do that? Some people like to see the show for themselves without anyone telling them what happened.

WQ:How did you like Wrestlemania?

Jerry944 I have every right to be here. You could've easily put a warning for the spoiler. Before you try to tell me that I shouldn't be here, you should tell yourself that. You're the one on here posting spoilers and not asking a question.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Jerry94 is on a distinguished road

You shouldn't be here then. This site and every wrestling site is full of spoilers. I agree with you, but come on, you should know better.
Jerry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CaptainPunch is on a distinguished road

Wrestlemania this year was much better than last year. My opinion

People usually give spoilers away because they like piss off people or give away results so people don't end up watching Smackdown...
CaptainPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Bill Nye is on a distinguished road

I do view the spoilers weekly so I don't mind. But I know alot of people don't like it.

So I think they should give a warning.. I think the reason they didn't do it this time is because Swagger cashed in MITB and they found that exciting.

WQ. I loved wrestlemania this year. It was my 2nd in a row attending
Bill Nye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

browneyes777 is on a distinguished road

i don't know. maybe they're quentin tarantino ish.

and yeah i loved wrestlemania. i went live and saw it in my hometown... what a total deathmatch.

the only thing i felt bad about is HBK losing and the sad ending. other than that it was awesome.
browneyes777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

LatrellP23 is on a distinguished road

its interesting and suprising

and WrestleMania was great but Cena win
LatrellP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bill - iMPACT! zone is on a distinguished road

They're assholes. However, you have to know there are tons of assholes out there when you come to a public forum like this.

WQ: 6/10
bill - iMPACT! zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

undertaker i can beat u is on a distinguished road

LOL ur that was funny how u changed topic soooooo fast and i do agree they should have a spoiler alert attatchet to the question

bq: i thought it was good exept it wasnt worth 55 dollers lol good thing i watched it online 4 free
undertaker i can beat u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Nique is on a distinguished road

This is by the far the worst day to come on here lol. Smackdown tapings.

(Dont know why I got thumbed down. Its true. Its pretty Hectic on spoilers on this day)

The one thing that sucks about today is spoilers if you ask me. Outcomes, ratings and a whole lot more would be much more stellar without it.
Nique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Greatest Performer Ever HBK is on a distinguished road

I know, its like what the hell.I like to sit back on friday night have a beer, and watch a wrestling show like its live.Now come friday the whole show will be ruined for me.Damn it.When you put spoiler your supposed to put it inside not spoiler then still give it away.

Wq.on a scale of 1-10 i say bout 81/2.Good show.HBK vs Taker was another instant classic
Greatest Performer Ever HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

Probably to get answers, but I find it annoying.

There are people on this section that don't want spoilers. Smackdown has just been ruined for me and other people because of these spoilers. Wrestling is about seeing it for yourself and taking in all the shock and surprise first hand. That is what makes wrestling more enjoyable to watch in my opinion. I have no problem with people posting spoilers if they say a warning like adding (spoiler) to a question regarding Smackdown, but if they just announce it to people who haven't even discovered it yet or want to watch it on Friday, it will ruin the show for them.

And people ask why is wrestling predictable? Cause of all the spoiler sites giving all the information before we get to see it for ourselves. Shock has always been a major part of wrestling, but that is near impossible because of these spoilers. Let's take it into consideration that people don't come to Y!A to read spoilers. Some just want to watch the show when it happens.

WQ: I thought Wrestlemania was a solid event. Matches like the tag team title match and the divas match performed poorly as expected. Some matches like CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio should have had more time. Otherwise, good show overall with Jericho vs Edge, Undertaker vs HBK, John Cena vs Batista, etc.
Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is on a distinguished road

I agree, lots of fans that like surprises just got Smackdown ruined for them. Not everybody cares for spoilers, some people actually like watching the shows and enjoying them.

I bet somebody will now say that SD was predictable even though it's their own fault they read the spoiler.

You want to post a spoiler, post it like this:

*SPOILER ALERT* Smackdown spoiler inside.

Then post the spoiler inside the extra details for the question, not everybody wants to know.

WS 101

WQ: Wrestlemania was ok, I liked like half of it.
THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Loni B Loves TEM? is on a distinguished road

Because they are rude asses. give some respect to fans who DO NOT want to know what happens! gosh, people make me sick.

wq- it was great. 9/10
?Loni B Loves TEM? is offline   Reply With Quote