ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

so will jericho be taking time off now / includes spoiler warning!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

hought1234 is on a distinguished road
Default so will jericho be taking time off now / includes spoiler warning!?

jack swagger cashed in his mitb briefcase and beat jericho for the wh title on smackdown, jericho hasn't had time off for like 3 years straight, he's work so hard for the wwe and deserves a rest, your thoughts?
hought1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

jake is on a distinguished road

yes but i thnk he will stay

he should turn face by attacking cena
jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HBK (Hall of Fame Class of 2011) is on a distinguished road

First of all, thanks for putting the spoiler warning. I already knew about what happened, but I just hate it when people ruin things for you. Anyway, I think he may take time off, but only two or three weeks I?d imagine. He may come back for the Draft should he be drafted to Raw. But then again, I also heard he turned face on the same edition of SmackDown in which he lost the World Heavyweight Championship so the creative team might have a new project for him to work on. And plus, if he takes time off now, who?s going to mentor Wade Barrett on NXT?
HBK (Hall of Fame Class of 2011) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ted DiBiase Jr.(Thank you Shawn) is on a distinguished road

I already knew that, but thanks. And I don't think he'll take time off, cause he's probably 1-2 years away from retiring and as the second answer said, if he retires who will tutor Wade Barret? Also he's currently still and a feud with Edge and I don't think he's turned face
Ted DiBiase Jr.(Thank you Shawn) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Deawon C Delaney is on a distinguished road

Welp it seems only a matter of time before John Morrison becomes World Heavyweight Champ lol, Chris Jericho going face just seems weird to me if there was away to tweak the character where he could still be the same and not revert back to Y2J that would be interesting, hell they might have seen how good he did NXT announcing they might have come up with the idea of being a commentator.
Deawon C Delaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

First of all, thanks for putting the spoiler warning. I already knew about what happened, but I just hate it when people ruin things for you. Anyway, I think he may take time off, but only two or three weeks I?d imagine. He may come back for the Draft should he be drafted to Raw. But then again, I also heard he turned face on the same edition of SmackDown in which he lost the World Heavyweight Championship so the creative team might have a new project for him to work on. And plus, if he takes time off now, who?s going to mentor Wade Barrett on NXT?
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote