ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

so should tna stay at 8 o clock? or should they go back to thursdays or is it too soon to tell?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2010, 02:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Charlie is on a distinguished road
Default so should tna stay at 8 o clock? or should they go back to thursdays or is it too soon to tell?

will raw start sucking and tna gettign way better?

I am gonna say just becasue tna's ratings were below average last night becasue of the farewell raw not to jump the gun.

if they go to 8 pm thats 4 hrs of wrestling including raw.

The amount of children and families who are wwe fans really counts for a large number of ratings.

Tna does not really have kids and families for fans

-your thoughts
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE Wannabe David Bennett! is on a distinguished road

I would love to see TNA go to 8:00PM,or back to Thursdays,TNA is one of my favorites,but I am not a mark,and I would like to thank you very much for not being rude about TNA's bad ratings unlike many others,sorry as this will indeed,get many thumbs downs,but I honestly think they should move back to Thursday nights,total,as they would do so much better compared to recently ever since their move to Monday's,as TNA being my favorite current professional wrestling organization,I would hate to see TNA get canceled,as I will have to admit,that they need to deal with the fact that they can't compete with WWE,and they need to learn that,as I am a huge fan,that is coming from my heart of professional wrestling,sorry if you don't agree,as I am just stating my opinions...

=-(
WWE Wannabe David Bennett! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CRiiZZ180 is on a distinguished road

I think they should move to the 8 p.m shift because it would get atleast an hour's attention away from WWE for wrestling fans. That hour will change this whole fighting over a wrestling fan on RAW and TNA. I say I'm a fan of both, but would like for TNA to grow more.

I think it's too early to tell whether or not TNA should go back to Thursday's because we haven't seen much change. Maybe in the next 3 month's or so (if they're still on Mondays) we could decide. Also, concerning the issue about not having a family fan base. Well, I think TNA should improve on that, but not necessarily go PG and turn super baby-like, like WWE. But, I think that's why a lot of people like TNA better. THE ACTION, WEAPONS, THE BLOOD, AND THE HIGH-FLYING. That kind of stuff is rare with WWE.
CRiiZZ180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John M is on a distinguished road

TNA is only doing this next week I believe because of March Madness. But it has been a concern run by Bischoff, Spike execs, and Dixie Carter. I think they'll end up going to 8pm. And no they will absolutely not go defunct, thats been confirmed by them. Yeah theyve spent more money than usual and they are much lower in ratings (0.6 this week=lowest in 5 years) but the competition with WWE is an impetus to grow and change and fix what's wrong and in the end its really going to help TNA and TNA will end up flourishing due to Monday Night Wars.

WWE has a solid fanbase in families and little kids now and thats what will pull their ratings even if some people go over to watching TNa.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

ROCK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ROCK

If they it show it after WWE than nobody will watch watch TNA becouse no wrestling fan has that much time to.
ROCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 03:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

THE EXTREME JEFF HARDY is on a distinguished road

they should go back to thursday

because they they cant beat wwe and most kid watch wwe because of cena rey misterio hornswaggle etc......... tna dont have a chance against wwe
THE EXTREME JEFF HARDY is offline   Reply With Quote