ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wow all you WWE marks are out in full force?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Holler if ya hear me is on a distinguished road
Default Wow all you WWE marks are out in full force?

You come on yahoo, wearing a hornswaggle shirt probably and bash

TNA in every question because they had a really low rating during Raw

having 2 of the biggest names in wrestling announcing there farewell, also

the aftermath to wrestlemania, TNA over all has the better roster and better

wrestling period compare Batista to Kurt angle or AJ styles to Mark Henry.

WWE's wrestling is a joke.
Holler if ya hear me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Nick is on a distinguished road

u point out the worst wwe wrestlers to the best tna wrestlers, lol tna is boring...zzzzzzz jay lethal, rofl
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(Wearzy) The Phenom 18-0 is on a distinguished road

NUMBER 1- 1 BIG NAME HAS ANNOUNCED FAREWELL

NUMBER 2- DONT USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TNA HAVE HAD POOREST RATINGS THEYVE EVER HAD FOR OVER A MONTH NOW

NUMBER 3- THE REASON WWE FANS BASH TNA IS BECAUSE TNA FANS SAY ALL THE TIME THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THAN WWE BUT TRUTH IS THE RATINGS PROVE YOU WRONG!!

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT HOW POWERFUL OF ROSTER U HAVE!!
(Wearzy) The Phenom 18-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cena Hardy(Thank You Shawn) is on a distinguished road

What the first guy said is true.U just got to admit that TNA ia lame.......

www.tnalame.com
Cena Hardy(Thank You Shawn) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Greatest Performer Ever HBK is on a distinguished road

Why would you compare TNAs best to WWEs worst.

Matt Morgan to John Morrison or Kevin Nash to HHH.You see i can do that to TNA too.
Greatest Performer Ever HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is on a distinguished road

shut up bro the ratings speak for them self
OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CRiiZZ180 is on a distinguished road

I hate WWE marks and I am pro-TNA. But, I hate it when people fight about what's better. I say that if you don't like it don't watch it. But, I think that TNA is better than WWE, just that TNA doesn't have a chance to shine when WWE marks talk so much S**T about it.
CRiiZZ180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John M is on a distinguished road

I just recently started watching TNA after watching WWE for the past 2 years. I like both but they have completely different content. What I don't like is that lately TNA seems to have been having feuds and matches revolve solely around blood. Wrestling is wrestling, blood shouldn't be the first priority. Although I agree that WWE has become more boring than usual and I think they should finish up with their family friendly gimmick at the end of this year if not earlier. TNA matches seem to be a lot more brutal while WWE seems to have more promos but better viewing experience. Just my two cents.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 01:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I agree TNA Impact is good wrestling WWE Raw is crap now all Guest Host are boring Cena is always the Champ the only WWE show I watch is SMACKDOWN! not RAW WWE is just too Corporate and more of a family show. Compare Cena to RVD, Compare Evan Bourne to Jeff Hardy, and compare DX to The Band (nWo) compare Orton to Sting TNA is the reincarnation of WCW.
Old 31 Mar 2010, 02:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

jimmy is on a distinguished road

5 months ago sure I would have agreed with you.

But we dont get the great wrestlers of TNA in good matches and cool storylines.

We get the WWE ring of power and a 60 year old man doing his best to get himself killed by contuining to wrestle even though he shouldn't.

Don't even get me started on what they are doing with OJ, and does Bischoff (who i do love) really need 75% of screen time every week, does it really do them any good to rehash the Wolfpac story again, honestly ?

I'm not a fan of the WWE product, I was a fan of the TNA product, sadly that product seems to have disappeared to be replaced with WCWETNA. Im not a WWE mark just because I dont like the current TNA product.

The current TNA product sucks, made bareable only by the very talented stars already head before their recent adventures.
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 02:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

King Cripple is on a distinguished road

here is the mistake you are making- you are comparing wrestlers with totally different styles. do not do that. it makes no sense.

lets look at TNA shall we? they copy almost EVERY successful WWE storyline jay lethal as macho man. shark boy as stone cold. judas mesias and abyss being brothers like kane and undertaker. scott steiner using the rock's it doesn't matter what your name is line on at least one occasion. they had the stable wars like wwe (main event mafia i.e. the Corporation from WWE vs the world elite i.e. the nation of domination). tna also has old WWE guys, hogan, hall, nash, syxx pac, jeff jarrett, rhyno, raven, kurt angle, tazz, scott steiner, booker T. daivari, mr. kennedy, jeff hardy, RVD, nasty boys, the dudleys including spike, orlando jordan, eric bishoff, mick foley matt morgan, christy hemme, victoria, just to name a few dozen. although i do realize some of those guys are no longer in tna. another thing is the majority of TNA's world champions have been former WWE guys. their announce team and backstage interveiwers (mike tenay, jeremy borash, don west) could not hold a half lit candle to jim ross and jerry lawler as a team or individuals, and even michael cole is better. oh and they have bubba the love spounge. does any of that amount to good wrestling/entertainment? hell mentioning BTLS alone would and should detract anyone from watching tna. tna has copied countless wwe storylines and stolen countless wrestlers form wwe and they STILL cannot beat WWE in the ratings.

i have yet to hear a legit argument on your part.

oh and finally you misspelled hornswOggle. there's no A.

my question to you and everyone who reads your poorly worded question is why is it that TNA marks continually bag on WWE and we rarely and i mean RARELY see any WWE fan post this about tna? what are you compensating for?

can you say pwnage?
King Cripple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 02:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Charlie is on a distinguished road

Right on man!

don;t waste your time with the marks they are so hard headed they wont ever listen. mcmahon could go tna tna and they would still refuse to watch it. hbk could go to tna and marks would refuse to watch it.

look we got hardy and rvd and still the marks wont watch tna fuck em! they are kids and nerds. who cares what they think anyway.

tna is real, wwe is a circus for kids and teens and families.

too bad steiner is canned. that sucks big eggs.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 02:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Don't direct this towards every WWE fan because every WWE fan doesn't bash TNA. Almost all of you TNA marks come on here bashing the WWE and expect that no one will say anything bad about TNA. The majority of you TNA marks are hypocrites who can't come up with a better an argument.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 02:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN is on a distinguished road

Ok, people can not base anything off of last nights ratings, that is ridiculous. I watch both TNA and WWE and have really been enjoying TNA lately. However, I do see some problems with TNA. It is still way too early to be comparing TNA ratings to WWE ratings. Give it a year and maybe the two ratings will be comparable. We will start to really see which show is better now that wrestilmania month is over. Don't get stressed out, everything will work itself out.
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 02:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pamheartsy2j is on a distinguished road

Both companies are in the sh*ter. TNA has let Hogan ruin everything with his ancient buddies and wcw logic. WWE is just plain garbage. Repetitive crap, pathetic women's and tag division, awful story lines, annoying guest hosts, and hornswoggle. I miss the 90's because back then mainstream wrestling was great. TNA was my alternative until hogan screwed everything up. TNA has more wrestling but they've started cutting back just to give hogan and the other old irrelevant geezers air time. Its stupid. They've become wcw part 2. Another thing while ratings don't matter from an entertainment stance they do from a business stance. That's the cold hard reality. Frankly I'm sick of marks from both sides. But I will say this WWE marks are way more annoying because they're always 12 year old keyboard warriors who think wrestling is not scripted and 100% real. Bottom line, both companies are suckish. I don't even watch any wwe programming. I watch TNA still but I often have to look away because of some cringe inducing, lame, wcw'esk stunt.
Pamheartsy2j is offline   Reply With Quote