ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do u think The Undertaker will start bragging how he retired Shawn Michaels on the ring?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Do u think The Undertaker will start bragging how he retired Shawn Michaels on the ring?

I mean, if guys like Jericho or Punk was the one to retire HBK, surely they would brag about it until the dead comes back to live out of boredom. Do u think The Undertaker will do the same? Why?
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Black Pyro is on a distinguished road

If he were the American Badass then yeah..but he's shown alot of respect
Black Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 04:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Straight Edge Survivor is on a distinguished road

no becuase only heels do that and 18-0 that's amazing
Straight Edge Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Why would The Undertaker do that? His personality is not like Punk's nor Jericho's. Taker was only doing his job and probably didn't even want to retire Shawn or see him leave. Plus Taker keeps to himself. He wouldn't just be going around saying, Hey, I retired HBK!
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE 4 LIFE is on a distinguished road

No, it's a done deal, it doesn't need to be talked about, he has respect for HBK in real life and wouldn't even want to do that in the storyline.
WWE 4 LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Bourne Hardy Crazy is on a distinguished road

No because last night during the farewell speech, before it when Taker came out and tipped his hat to shawn that showed respect so no I don't think he will brag about it. And the dead man dosnt seem like the one to brag about anything.
Bourne Hardy Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

THE OL_ HOUND DAWGS! is on a distinguished road

No, because I think that he knows that would be disrespectful to brag about such an amazing career had to be put to an end.

It's kinda like shawn when he retired Flair, he never once bragged about it, because that's disrespectful.
THE OL_ HOUND DAWGS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cappy2442 is on a distinguished road

He's definitely not that type of superstar ; to go out there and brag about his win over Shawn. In fact after the Wrestlemania match (26) when he brought Shawn to his feet when the match was over i read his lips and he told him that it was one of the best matches of my life. And he's nothing like CM Punk or Chris Jericho so no i don't think that The Undertaker will ever brag about his win over HBK
Cappy2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ?????-??????? b?gg??? ?a? is on a distinguished road

I don't think he would, he's got a lot of respect for HBK it seems after Monday night, he tipped his hat to him. I don't think he'd brag about it non-stop like Jericho or Punk would - but maybe he'll bring it up in the future, like, say, in a match with Edge, like, I retired HBK, and now I'll retire you! or something, as like, a threat, but I don't think he'd do it intentionally to shoot his mouth off. Taker rarely talks, anyways, I think..
??? ?????-??????? b?gg??? ?a? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Greatest Performer Ever HBK is on a distinguished road

Na,I think last night he showed Shawn, I may have won the match, but you won my respect.Its like when HBK did it to Flair, he didn't brag cause there is no need for him to.Taker is the man in WWE now (not saying he wasn't before, but him and HBK was now its just him.That's right in my mind HHH is not on the same level that HBK and Taker are) He doesn't need to brag about that
Greatest Performer Ever HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2010, 05:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stew-O is on a distinguished road

Judging by Taker's gimmick as of now, I would have to say no because it won't seem like A Taker thing to do. I am not saying that it is not possible but judging by the way that Taker presents himself then most likely no. Jericho and Punk are a lot different then Taker, Jericho and Punk will go very low in terms of being a heel, they will talk about a sensative subject and Taker wouldn't. Undertaker was a pretty crazy heel back in the dayy, he kidnapped Stephenie McMahon a couple of times plus he has set his fair share of people on fire.

If The Undertaker starts to brag on how he ended HBK's career then I would honestly be impressed. The Undertaker is on of the WWE's oldest wrestlers and at this point in his career it looks like he would be more of a face judging by his fan base, if he starts to go heel by bragging about HBK's career then it would be a pleasent change. I would be entertained with a little combination of curious to see how that story line would turn out. The Undertaker was a great heel in the early 1990s, he really did pull of a gimmick as a dead man which shows a hell of a lot of talent to me. I would really like to see The Undertaker brag on how he retired HBK.
Stew-O is offline   Reply With Quote