ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does John Cena Piss You Off?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2010, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tha 1 is on a distinguished road
Default Does John Cena Piss You Off?

When her first debuted, I thought he was kinda cool when he beat Kurt Angle. When he first got the rapper gimmick, I thought it was good idea, especially with the Eddie Guerrero feud. But now, it's just gotten old. I can't stand to see him walk to ring with the SAME hilighter orange Never Give Up shirt, and his duck billed hat. I remember the good days when wrestlers were at least somewhat intimidating, not sending posotive messages to kids under 13. It seems like they book him to win EVERY match, and I just cant take it anymore. Cena would've never had a chance at the WWE championship with the likes of, The Rock, Austin, etc. What do you think?

@RockNWrestling I understand where you're coming from. My thing is, I think the WWE needs to change his gimmick. He's not intimidating at ALL, and wins EVERYTHING.
Tha 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fan of Vickie Guerrero SmackDown is on a distinguished road

BOOO!?!?!?!?

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!?
Fan of Vickie Guerrero SmackDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rock N_ Wrestling Connection is on a distinguished road

How would he piss me off? He works hard in the ring he does what the boss tells him like a normal employer how would I get pissed off? People all of you should know that wrestling is a business and John Cena brings in the money. And until the day he doesn't he would still be on top. And he works his áss off for entertaining us how would I be pissed off? If what I should be is thankful to him for sacrificing his body on the line every week. How would I be pissed off to that?
Rock N_ Wrestling Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 07:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

yes everytime i see him
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dynamite1238 is on a distinguished road

I think Cena needs to get with the freakin program
Dynamite1238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Cool Guy is on a distinguished road

im getting sick of him having the belt almost every other month
The Cool Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Delonte East is on a distinguished road

I wish he would turn back heel, like Jericho or CM Punk. The faces back in the day were WAYYY better than him, now he's messing it up, even for a face.
Delonte East is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Darryl G is on a distinguished road

His face run is getting very old.I'd like to see them turn him heel completely out of the blue,like they did with undertaker on jr in 2001 now that would shake things up a bit,but until he stops selling loads of merchandise its not gonna happen.
Darryl G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CC Sabathia is on a distinguished road

I respect Cena as a person, but when he enters the ring or wrestles, he completly pisses me off. That shirt is hidious, and he has all these stupid hand gestures. I didn't like him beating Kurt Angle because i like Angle, and i don't think he would have a chance in hell to beat Stone Cold or The Rock.

Also, I think he is booked to win every match except for the ones that Mr. McMahon wants him to lose, like the night of the elim chamber and when Mr.McMahon had the gautlet match.
CC Sabathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 08:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

TNA FANS is on a distinguished road

I think John Cena is goofy. It's like Vince said we'll take this kid who looks all juiced up and we'll give him a little Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, The Rock and some Eminem and we get John Cena. The poster boy for the WWE.

Cena is over rated. RVD said it best Cena isnt special or great he's just a product of the WWE promotional machine, they can make anyone seem special great even when they really arent
TNA FANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 08:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lebron is on a distinguished road

does he piss u off because he beat batista who has become ALLL TALKKK and NO! GAME ????
lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Alicia Fox is on a distinguished road

He cant wrestle for shit and he gets overpushed so of cource im pissed off at him.
Alicia Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 08:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

§ U Can_t C Me! § -B~Dubz is on a distinguished road

FIRST OF ALL IT'S ALL FRICKING SCRIPTED so get over yourselves when you say 'He sucks in thee ring' because it's all planned out to be that way and yeah, he's awesome. ALL wrestlers where the same clothes in the ring, sherlock. Like John morrison walks in in that fluffy bath robe. You don't want to see the undertaker come in in a tutu or Calvin Kleins...it's they way it is. He's a very good rapper to....his rhyming skills are perfected....and No, he doesn't piss me off. and For your info, he lost at Wrestlemanio 2010. Mhmm.
§ U Can_t C Me! § -B~Dubz is offline   Reply With Quote