ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Has anybody thought of the possibility that HBK might be jumping to TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2010, 05:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shaneo is on a distinguished road
Default Has anybody thought of the possibility that HBK might be jumping to TNA?

I know hes getting on, and most likely chance that HBK is just gunna set down and retire, but theres always the chance of him jumping to TNA.

Think about it, HBK didnt get any world titles, when obviously he deserved one above anybody on the roster, TNA would give that to him.

It takes an idiot, whether you like wwe more or not, to realise that TNA is actually getting somewhere, it has Jeff Hardy, RVD, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Scott Steiner, The Dudleys,Taz, Kevin Nash and Sting who all made Huge names for themselves with the WWE, also TNA has people like AJ styles, Abyss, Homocide and Beer Money Etc.

What im trying to say is that to some people, TNA has gone up the ranks and might take the place of WWE as the number 1 wrestling buisness, all it takes is HBK to realise that and think its better for his career to jump and maybe get a world championship deal.

Also, even though he says its time to retire, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair and Tara (Victoria) all said that on WWE, and look where they are now.

What do you think??

Oh and im a WWE fan, so dont say im being Bias, im just stating the obvious =p
Shaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 05:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Eli Manning_s No.1 fan is on a distinguished road

i wouldnt be suprised. thats where wrestlers go when their career is over
Eli Manning_s No.1 fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 05:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mrs.Wrestle Mania is on a distinguished road

Eh, No. Not in a million years.
Mrs.Wrestle Mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 05:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$$$????????$$$ is on a distinguished road

HBK = WWE original. He would never do that.
$$$????????$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 06:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Sharkboy15 TNATION Soldier is on a distinguished road

*facepalm

And tot eh first answer

*double facepalm
Sharkboy15 TNATION Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 06:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

peanut is on a distinguished road

No he wouldn't work for anyone but Vince....
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 06:04 AM   #7 (permalink)

Dorothy is on a distinguished road

to quote someone's entrance theme NO CHANCE IN HELL
Dorothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 06:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CELTS! is on a distinguished road

Unless they made up, HBK is not fond of Hulk Hogan. We all know the history.

I truly believe that Shawn Michaels is a WWE loyalist and would never, ever think of wrestling for another company. He was practically the Steve Yzerman of pro wrestling - he stuck with one promotion until his retirement. Did you not hear the speech he just gave? It was legit. He's not tgoing to pop up all of a sudden in TNA and help Nash or Hall. He's accomplished by now.

HBK is here to stay in the WWE, in some form of non-wrestling capacity and hopefully mentor the younger guys like he did with TWA.
CELTS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 06:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Menace to Society is on a distinguished road

Sting was never in the WWE.

Booker T is not in TNA anymore.

RVD and The Dudleyz made a name for themselves in ECW, Flair in NWA, Booker T and Steiner in WCW.

This thought is stupid, babe.
Menace to Society is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 06:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Buff Bagwell is on a distinguished road

First off Booker T and Scott Steiner are no longer in TNA, and Sting was never in WWE.

Shawn Michaels could go to TNA, but I doubt it because he is so loyal to the WWE.
Buff Bagwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 06:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter82691 is on a distinguished road

Thats not obvious, at all. your just implying that any wrestlers that is released from WWE is likely to go to TNA, which is not true. Did maria go to TNA? I don't think so. HBK even said in his speech tonight that he cannot imagine working for anyone other then Vince McMahon. And if you want to hear some real logic, he is retiring to spend time with his family, who live in Texas, and I doubt he will travel to Florida to work for TNA. I think he will just focus on his family now. And HBK doesn't need more titles. I hate how people say that. He will not be known for his reigns, but for his dedication, influence, and being the best entertainer in WWE.
sharpshooter82691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 07:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jon
Jobber

Jon is on a distinguished road

After seeing hbk's farewell speech tonight I don't think he will. I know pro-wrestlers are notorious for keeping their careers going but, I don't think Michaels will.

He said he woud not do one more match, that he would keep his word. Shawn's a Christian, and, yes, Christian's can lie and go back on the word, but, I think Shawn takes his faith and promises more seriously than your avearge Christian. It would make his Christian image look bad if he went back on that word and I don't think he wants to do that.

Ric Flair is just a hard, hard, hardcore wrestler. He lives, breathe it, it's him. He will probably literally die in the ring and that will be fine with him. I don't know if Flair ever promised he wouldn't wrestle another match again like hbk did. Flair was retiring from WWE for good not wrestling. Didn't Flair come back shortly after that and have a streetfight with someone? Flair is just different than hbk. Hardy does what Hardy want, he's the enigma. Victoria just wanted a wrestling company that could respect her for her talent than just her boobs. So, all of them are just different than Shawn. Hardy and Victoria still have several good wrestling years left too. Hbk is just too banged up, he sees he needs to get out. Actually Flair is stilll in good shape too, despite his age, so there's another difference between those 3 and hbk's retirement.

That's pretty much the bottom line. He's just too banged up to keep it going. He had take a long time off for his back. He came back for a while to just get some closure and now it's just over, over. His injuries are too much. He could wrestle here and there matches still but, I think he realizes it will just ruin his legacy and his word. I think Shawn probably has his eye on other things to do with his life outside wrestling.

There will be no TNA jump. Tna will try to recruit him I bet, but, I think the match with Undertaker was truely the last of his wrestling matches.

Farewell HBK.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote