ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

With whom these guys (inside) got greater Wrestlemania match: Undertaker or John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2010, 04:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default With whom these guys (inside) got greater Wrestlemania match: Undertaker or John Cena?

1. Shawn Michaels

2. Triple H

3. Batista

4. Edge

5. Randy Orton

6. Big Show

Tell why for each number. Best explanation will win u 10 points.

Note:

1. Shawn Michaels fought John Cena at Wrestlemania XXIII and Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXV Wrestlemania XXVI.

2. Triple fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania X-7 and John Cena at Wrestlemania XXII XXIV alongside Randy Orton.

3. Batista fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXIII John Cena at Wrestlemania XXVI.

4. Edge fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXIV and John Cena at Wrestlemania XXV alongside Big Show.

5. Randy Orton fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXI and John Cena at Wrestlemania XXIV alongside Triple H.

6. Big Show fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania XIX alongside A-Train and John Cena at Wrestlemania XX XXV alongside Edge.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 04:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road

undertaker. these are like my two favorite wrestlers ever and two of the biggest legends. that match was the greatest match in wrestling history. there first match was unbelievable. they are two of the greatest in ring performers and they are at the top of there game going at it. that match has a lot of nearfalls and it was back and forth doing signature moves on each other. it even had some highfyling which was cool.there second encounter was just as good. i didnt know who was going to win.

both. if i had to choose i would say undertaker. why? cause triple h was just rising to the top of the business. he defeated some big names, like the rock and stone cold. the undertaker just came back as the american badass and it was all hyped up. that match was so intense and hardcore. it was a straight up brawl. it was pretty close until the undertaker just developed a new move called the last ride. it was awesome.

undertaker. that match was so intense. batista was rising to the top at that time and has never been defeated for the world title. i actually believed that he could end the streak. that match ,batista impressed me. he really unleased the animal inside him and came close to defeating him. but even with all his agression and intensity, that was still not enough. it was a good back and forth match and had a lot of nearfalls.

undertaker. some ppl called edge nine lives. why? cause he always came out on top and found a way to steal the victory. edge was at the top of his game. he never fought the undertaker.in that match he almost defeated the undertaker. the undertaker was defintately hurt after that match. that match showed why edge is worthy of facing the undertaker. it had counter after counter and doing signature moves on each other.

john cena. all three of them were the biggest stars in the business.it was a good triple threat match .thats when randy was getting a huge push.

john cena. one of the triple threat matches i have seen. when you have three giants in the ring, you know its not gonna be that good of a match.
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 04:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Deadman 4 Life? is on a distinguished road

1) The Undertaker. Shawn Michaels managed to have great matches with both of them, but although you do hear the occasional person reminiscing about Cena vs Michaels at WM 23 and the great match it was, most people now talk about the epic encounters of Taker vs Michaels. Both times these two legends fought it out they managed to put on one hell of a match, with plenty of nearfalls, action, and drama. Their two matches will live on forever.

2) It's close, but I would say The Undertaker. Triple and Cena have only fought each other sparingly one on one, but each time they have it usually turned out pretty good. Their WM Triple Threat with Randy Orton was good, but in my opinion, wasn't as good was Taker vs Triple H. Taker was ABA at this time (I think) and I thought his feud with Triple H was the best when he was in this form.

3) The Undertaker. Cena vs Batista was good yesterday, but it was nowhere near as great as Batista vs Taker, which is regarded by many as Batista's best match. Both men managed to give quite a performance, better than many imagined, and hell, some even started to wonder if Batista was coming close to ending the Streak. This was a great match, full of action.

4) The Undertaker. Now, the Triple Threat between Edge, Big Show and Cena was good, but because Taker vs Michaels had just preceded that, most people weren't that into it. But Taker vs Edge was in my opinion, very underrated because of the Flair vs Michaels match. While both matches were great, most don't recall Edge vs Taker, which is a shame because it was really good. Edge looked like he was going to steal a victory away, and the Hell's Gate out of nowhere was awesome.

5) The Undertaker. Like stated above, the Triple Threat was good. But Orton's feud with Taker is what arguably made him a star. Not only that, it's also what arguably made the Streak such a big deal. I think Orton managed to get more out of his match with Taker than Cena and Triple H.

6) Cena. The handicap match was not that good, I have to say. The Triple Threat was pretty good, with Cena's passion, Edge's skill and Show just being Show. There's not much to say here, considering that Taker's handicap match is looked as one of his worse Streak Matches.
Deadman 4 Life? is offline   Reply With Quote