ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can anyone give an actual reason to why they think Jack Swagger SHOULDN'T have won MITB last night?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2010, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

g.leo65 is on a distinguished road
Default Can anyone give an actual reason to why they think Jack Swagger SHOULDN'T have won MITB last night?

Jack Swagger is amazing in the ring and actually has wrestling skills and background. A lot of people say that he doesn't deserve it and didn't do anything awesome during the Money in the Bank ladder match. I will admit, Swagger was the last person I thought that would win since WWE decided to stop pushing him but I am proud and glad he came out on top. Does nobody else see that Swagger could possibly be the next Kurt Angle of WWE?
g.leo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 01:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dizzy2323 is on a distinguished road

As much as i hate to say it, I think Swagger winning the MITB is a good thing, he is probably gonna cash it in at the Extreme rules PPV and go against Cena. I think he should win too, That would give the Undercards a better push if they put him over Cena
dizzy2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 01:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

swagger is an up and coming superstar where u want to admit or not i think he deseved to win that match
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 02:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jags 4 Life is on a distinguished road

I dont know about that.

But I applaud WWE for having Swagger win. This was a complete shocker. Nobody was expecting Swagger to win. I mean... I saw so many predictions saying that Christian was going to win... It's better now that we are talking about... WOW... i never expected Swagger to win... Rather than... Well I knew it was going to be Christian.

I do believe there were more deserving people in that match that should have won over him, in the Deserving factor. Guys like Shelton Benjamin, and Matt Hardy. Both guys have been with the company for a while now... and haven't ever gotten a big time push. Especially Matt Hardy. I feel sorry for the guy really.

But I still Applaud WWE for having Swagger win as it was a SHOCK factor. Even though he had trouble getting the case down. Wonder who he'll cash it in on.
Jags 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 02:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

doctor of thugonomics cena fan is on a distinguished road

Jack should have not won it because dolph ziggler should have won it. i was hoping shelton would have won
doctor of thugonomics cena fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 02:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lisbonlions67 is on a distinguished road

fair play swagger won and thats it but don't you think that kane is being treated terribly by wwe he's better than the crap they've gave him over the past year its a shame because he does well in main event title matches, theres a michaels shaped hole now perhaps they're thinking about grooming swagger in to fill it?
lisbonlions67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 02:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

goleafsgophan is on a distinguished road

no i wanted to see edge vs chistian whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol
goleafsgophan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 02:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Davey Boy Smith #1 Fan is on a distinguished road

I was cheering Jack Swaggart to win, even though I didn't think he was going to win.

The only actual reason to why Jack Swaggart SHOULDN'T have won the MITB last is that the wwe

writers would make him lose.
Davey Boy Smith #1 Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 02:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wdr31 is on a distinguished road

Swagger was a good choice, might be the face of the company soon, and he gets a reaction from the crowd. One of the young guys that might actually have a future. Would like to see Kane get one last push though.
wdr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2010, 02:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

StephMcMahon21 is on a distinguished road

I honestly don't think he's at that level to have won MITB last night. I think he can wrestle pretty good, but I don't see him having too much charisma. They say he's the next Kurt Angle, that's a bunch of crap. He's trying to hard to be like Angle. Did you see his outfit last night at Mania? He's just kind of lame IMO. I think unless WWE tries to give him a good push, he doesn't have much going for him.
StephMcMahon21 is offline   Reply With Quote