ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What will be the moment worthy of remembering in Undertaker vs Shawn Michael's II?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2010, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?? ???? ?? ???????? is on a distinguished road
Default What will be the moment worthy of remembering in Undertaker vs Shawn Michael's II?

Shawn has hinted that this will be his real retirement *sad* so there's going to be one thing that will happen to imprint it into our minds.

There was Hogan slamming Andre

Stone Cold siding with Vince McMahon

HBK Superkicking Ric Flair; I'm sorry... I Love You *BAM*

Kane kicking out of 3 Tombstones

Many more

What will be the moment worthy of Remembering? Take a guess and say what you think it will be.

If I had to guess, I will say: HBK Will go for a moonsault, Taker will try and grab him but HBK jumps over Taker, Taker turns around, Superkicks him. Shawn goes for the pin, Taker grabs his throat and goes for a second Tombstone, HBK kicks out equalling what Kane did.

*For the record, I think what will happen will be better than that. I just don't know what yet*

What do you think the moment will be?
?? ???? ?? ???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2010, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Loves Natalie Portman

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Tommy

idk prob shawn Micheal's goes for a moonsault of the top rope taker catches him then tombstones him rolls his eys in the back of his head then puts Micheal's arms like a dead body then I.2.3 ding ding ding goes out of the ring then picks up a mic then says Shawn Micheals..Mr,WrestleMania ...... Rest.In.Piece
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2010, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster ever

I want Shawn Michaels to do his WrestleMania Leap as well. He has done it to people such as Ric Flair John Cena and Kurt Angle.When Shawn's opponent is lying down on the outside announce table, Shawn will get on the outside ring apron and do a massive leap in mid-air while jumping off the second rope and land on his opponent who is lying on the announce table. But maybe that won't be the only thing that will be amazing in their classic match this year, maybe we will see something we have never ever seen before, maybe WWE has had a really good idea about something that they have had for a very long time, but they just wanted to use it for a really big match involving two of the greatest legends of all time, maybe Shawn Michaels will beat The Streak. But i'm sure whoever wins, the match will still be a showstopper. Heaps of people are saying that they won't be able to surpass what they pulled off last year or that they won't be able to outperform themselves from last year, but i actually think Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania 26 will be a better match than their historical match they had last year.

History will be made at WrestleMania, The Undertaker's Streak will come to an end, Will you be there?
HBK The Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote