ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE WrestleMania XXVI Official Match Card: Give Opinions and Rate Card, History Will Be Made...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2010, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

LatrellP23 is on a distinguished road
Default WWE WrestleMania XXVI Official Match Card: Give Opinions and Rate Card, History Will Be Made...

...in Two Weeks? WrestleMania XXVI:

Taglines: History Will Be Made, Will You Be ThereDestruction in the Desert

Theme Songs: I Made It by Kevin Rudolf and Thunderstruck by AC/DC and Be Yourself by Audioslave

Date: Sunday on March 28, 2010

Venue: University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona

Capacity: Over 70,000 Fans Packed To Witness History

WrestleMania XXVI Official Match Card:

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

Christian v. Dolph Ziggler v. Kane v. Shelton Benjamin v. Jack Swagger v. MVP v. Matt Hardy v. Evan Bourne v. (C)Drew McIntyre

Six Divas Tag Team Match For Womens Divas Championships: LumberJill Match:

(C)Maryse (C)Michelle McCool Layla vs. Mickie James Beth Phoenix Gail Kim

Unified Tag Team Championships: Dominant vs. Dominant

(C)(C)ShoMiz (Big Show The Miz) vs. John Morrison R-Truth

Hair vs. Mask Match:

CM Punk w/Straight-Edged Society vs. Rey Mysterio

Triple Threat Match:

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes

Singles Match: Who's The Better Man: The Game vs. The Celtic Warrior

Triple H vs. Sheamus

No Holds Barred Match:

Bret Hitman Hart vs. Vince McMahon

World Heavyweight Championship Match:

(C)Chris Jericho vs. Edge

The Streak vs. The Career: No Disqualification No Count Outs Match (Match II)

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Micheals

WWE Championship Match:

(C)Batista vs. John Cena
LatrellP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2010, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

gabrielx64 is on a distinguished road

1. I think Christian is the winner. He has the most mike skills and is possibly the best thought to a title match. He would generate the most fan interest anyway.

2. Beth Phoenix is the big push. Decent heel and working slowly to decent face.

3. Probably ShoMiz. They want a title around Big Show's belt. Morrison and R-Truth would only hold the title for a short time anyway.

4.Mysterio- Under dog. There is total heat on CM Punk and Wrestlemania likes to down Bad Guys.

5. Because DiBiase's dad is going Hall of Fame, I see him with the win

6. Triple H, though this could be a toss up. It's a holder match on HHH record, so they might let Sheamus win to keep him title serious

7. Hart all the way. McMahon is choice in knowing his role as a heel and he knows the heel loses at WM

8. edge wins- Jericho is a great performer and they might consider him trying to get the bog Show back as a partner afterwards. A feud of Jericho versus Edge would be fresh as well.

9. Undertaker. Shawn Michaels is getting ready to retire. I see the Ric Flair farewell moment from Shawn.

10. Cena wins. Batista seems too overwhelming and there you go. Being the underbeatable figure against Cena always seems to mean he wins in the end
gabrielx64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2010, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ern. is on a distinguished road

1---the MITB match will probably be the 2nd best match like always. i'd like for Christian to win but every year somebody i don't want to win does just that.

2---Diva's matches always = snack break. aside from Jazz vs Lita vs Trish at WM17 and Mickie vs Trish at 22 women's matches usually suck

3---Tag Titles match will probably be watchable but really isn't a WM quality match

4---Punk should win. that would be awesome.

5---the triple threat match should be good. Rhodes should win. no not cause hes better than the other 2 but cause it would be kinda surprising.

6---Shameus (yes i know thats not how its spelled) is a joke. its nice to see HHH not in a title match although i wouldn't have minded if he was in one (especially over Batista and Cena)

7---should be pretty good. i'm hoping they'll change Bret's music back that remix is HORRID.

8---should be good. really don't know whos gonna win. its a toss up

9---Batista and Cena both suck and don't deserve to be in another title match at WM. if this match closes the show i'll never watch another WM

10---THE TRUE MAIN EVENT between the 2 greatest WWE superstars of all time. should be another classic. will it live up to the last one? idk, idc i'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the final match between my 2 all time favorites.

overall the card is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than WM25. the rating i'll give is based off the 10 matches and theres only 2 i don't wanna see at all (Divas match and Cena vs Batista) so i'll say 8/10
Ern. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2010, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JD M is on a distinguished road

All of these matches are top rate matches. Some are really hard to figure out and some are really easy to figure out. I will go top to bottom

To be honest I think Mcintyre will win. The reason is the wwe will not give mr. Ziggles a chance for the major titles. Same thing with Christian he can get involved in other story lines. The wwe for some reason hates Kane. To be honest I think Kane should have won a lot more then he does. Matt Hardy is just a filthy Jobber. Same with Shelton Swagger and Evan. Kofi and Drew I just flipped a coin and Mcintyre won the toss. See the tag match will, be a toughy. I believe that Maryse and Laycool will lose The only reason is that Layla flat out sucks! In the unified tag team match I think something is going to happen, like interference. The reason I think there will be any interference because there has been pretty much no hype for that match. But if there is no interference I think Showmiz is going to win because the wwe never fuses themes unless they are either together for a while or they are champions for a while. The next match is another toughy. I believe that the straight edge society will interfere but at the end Mysterio will win. In Randy's match I think well we all know that Legacy will work together. But at the end Randy will win. Okay I am not going to even explain this one Triple H flat out simple.In the world heavyweight championship I think Edge will win. I want Jericho to win but I think Edge will. The reason is most people don't like Jericho and the wwe does not want people booing at the end of that match. The streak vs career match is another toughy. So I am going to take a guess. 18-0 baby! John Cena vs Batista. Something is going to happen but if not stupid John will probably win. Okay with the Hitman match I cant even dicide so I flipped a coin and Hitman wins. Anyway nice job!
JD M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2010, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

fishman is on a distinguished road

mitb : Swagger or Benjamin

Divas match: mickie james beth phenoix and gail

Tag titles: shomiz

triple threat: orton

Triple wins his match

Bret beats vince

Undertaker 18 - 0

John Cena new champ
fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2010, 04:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
i miss my money

Bryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Skype™ to Bryan

ya but for 26
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote