ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

was just on a dwayne johnson fourm and theres alot of hate how do you feel about dwayne johnson?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2010, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great One is on a distinguished road
Default was just on a dwayne johnson fourm and theres alot of hate how do you feel about dwayne johnson?

the hate was all about him leaving wrestling getting 2 million a year for rare apprenrences to go to hollywood and get 50+ million dollars for 6 weeks of shooting a film they are calling him a disgrace a sellout a rat to the wwe and saying that he turned his back on the wwe, stonecolds gone to and hes been in few movies how come yous don't hate on austin?

i'm sorry but it just pisses me off that because the rock made his decision to go to hollywood instead of running around in his undies don't get me wrong i love wrestling and the rock will always be up on the top of my list hollywood or not. how do you feel about the great one
The Great One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2010, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Ricardo is on a distinguished road

Meh...
The Ricardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2010, 11:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Baby Bowser 2 is on a distinguished road

Agreed.
Baby Bowser 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2010, 11:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

bill is on a distinguished road

tRock sold out. It is what it is, can't say I blame him.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2010, 11:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Shadow is on a distinguished road

Stone Cold isnt hated because he retired because of injury, the Rock just got up and left
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2010, 12:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Jerry94 is on a distinguished road

The Rock left, well he was in his prime and healthy. Ticks me off. Stone Cold was forced to retire or risk being paralyzed thanks to a screwed up pile driver from Owen Hart.
Jerry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2010, 12:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

psych23232323 is on a distinguished road

I admit, The Rock hasn't exactly done a lot of good movies. Only movie I ever liked him in was the one he did with Sean William Scott and Christopher Walken. Well, he left WWE and did movies, I'm not surprised others would think he's a sell out but I think I know why he left. The Rock is like Da Vinci, I think in an interview he says he wants to accomplish a lot of things in life and once he accomplishes one, he moves on to the next. He was in football, he conquered that, moved on to wrestling. He conquered that and went on to make movies to try to conquer acting.

My opinion, he probably thought there was nothing more he could do in wrestling. I mean, he's already won that WWE title numerous times, lead factions, gave his all in the ring, I mean, once you do pretty much everything you can do in wrestling, you either move on to something else to keep yourself interested or stay in the business if it doesn't bore you.
psych23232323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2010, 12:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Nick is on a distinguished road

im not pissed that he doesn't wrestle anymore he's just doing what's best for him, if you can make 5-10 times the money in hollywood without having to go through physical punishment or mental fatigue then go for it, im kinda pissed he doesn't even make an appearance here and there like guest host, i mean wwe is what made him so the least he can do is come around and say hi, that's what cena's beef with him is
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2010, 12:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

guy b is on a distinguished road

WWE isn't a prison. Dwayne wasn't on a life sentence wrestlers are free to decide what to do with their own lifes and if they leave wrestling, that doesn't mean they're sell-outs. Haters are idiots.

Besides, he said it himself: In Hollywood I get more money than WWE and I don't have body injuries to worry about all the time. So whats so wrong with that?

I'd leave my job too if I find something better ,lol
guy b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2010, 12:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bones is on a distinguished road

people are ingrates

the guy is one of the greatest ever and was smart enough to get out of wrestling before it destroyed him like it does everyone else. i still worship the man
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2012, 01:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jaiyden is on a distinguished road
Default Re: was just on a dwayne johnson fourm and theres alot of hate how do you feel about dwayne johnson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
the hate was all about him leaving wrestling getting 2 million a year for rare apprenrences to go to hollywood and get 50+ million dollars for 6 weeks of shooting a film they are calling him a disgrace a sellout a rat to the wwe and saying that he turned his back on the wwe, stonecolds gone to and hes been in few movies how come yous don't hate on austin?

i'm sorry but it just pisses me off that because the rock made his decision to go to hollywood instead of running around in his undies don't get me wrong i love wrestling and the rock will always be up on the top of my list hollywood or not. how do you feel about the great one

Stone Cold had to leave for health reasons. Dwayne Johnson left because he is a sell out. He left because he is an egotistical, self absorbed jackbag.

He comes back, tells the WWE Universe he will never leave again and how much he loves wrestling, it's in his blood, yadda yadda. Then disappears (again) only showing up via satellite a couple of times because he's too busy promoting his terrible movies. All we got from his taped promos on the jumbo tron were terrible, weak cracks at Cena and his million dollar smile.

He's a joke. He doesn't deserve to be in Wrestlemania at all let alone headlining it. It's an insult to wrestling fans and to the WWE roster. He WAS a good wrestler but threw that all away when he sold out and left for the bright lights of Hollywood. He bitched and whined after leaving because Vince let him out of his contract but still owned his ring name. That's why when you see credits from his first movies it says Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He had to go by The Rock until his contract was fully up with the WWE. He has made statements and interviews flat out saying he doesn't want to be called The Rock at all, he hates it.

Now that he wants to come back and headline Wrestlemania, all of the sudden he's The Peoples Champ, The Great One, and will always be The Rock? Give me a break! We won't see him again after Wrestlemania. WAKE UP PEOPLE! He was just signed for a few more movies including that new Hercules that will start filming this year. THAT'S Dwayne Johnson. He's not a wrestler anymore, he kissed that goodbye years ago. He's a horrific wanna be actor that makes terrible movies.

I can't wait to see Miami riot when John Cena beats his ass in his home town.
Jaiyden is offline   Reply With Quote