ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

i started to watch wwe from oct 2009 . i saw bragging rights 2009 .also all the

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Mar 2010, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kat2009 is on a distinguished road
Default i started to watch wwe from oct 2009 . i saw bragging rights 2009 .also all the

raw,smackdown and superstars.? also all the raw ,smackdown and superstars eps uptill 2day mon 8th march 2010 ...waiting 4 2nights ep .what all have i missed before oct 09 .how many raw ,smackdown and superstars eps have i missed.what has happended in all of them .where can i watch them .also never seen the rock and stone cold in the ring meaning in a match where can i view the eps.
kat2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2010, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Andrea is on a distinguished road

Good luck with working this issue out. I had the exact same problem just a while ago. I'm sorry i can't be helpful
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2010, 01:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

4:20 BURNING? is on a distinguished road

Well if you wanna see all the raws sd and superstars you can download them on torrent sites but ull have to watch over 25 years worth of footage combined
4:20 BURNING? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2010, 01:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

innovative1 is on a distinguished road

Just enjoy it from now until you stop watching because your not going to catch up. I've been a fan of the WWE since I was born in 1985 and I'm behind on things.

Read up on the history and when something seems interesting to you look it up on sites like youtube and filecrop or get them on DVD.
innovative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2010, 01:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

jughandleslam is on a distinguished road

Just note... WWE is like a soap-opera. Trying to catch up on stuff you haven't watched is legitimately impossible. The reason being is that it isn't done in seasons like most TV shows, where there is a summer off and you can watch re-runs. There are no re-runs.

Top that off with the fact that WWE has been around for well over my own life time... (30 years) and you'll see that there is no way you can catch up. Raw has been on TV for 17 years (started in 1993), and before that there was the original run of WWF Superstars, WWF Saturday Night's Main Event, WWF Television, and other stuff...

Then you have a run of Smackdown since 1999... and then you have NXT now... but you forget the three year run of ECW, and then a few other shows that have fallen by the wayside: Sunday Night Heat, Velocity, Jakked, Metal, Shotgun Saturday Night, Sunday Morning Superstars... and then there's all the WCW stuff that was absorbed into WWE.

There is a lifetime of stuff to catch up on, and no one would be able to absorb that much wrestling information in a short amount of time. So just enjoy it for what it is now. Just like a soap-opera. You learn as you go along, and most of what is in the past doesn't really matter for the stories going forward... and if it does, they'll view a recap so you can catch up.
jughandleslam is offline   Reply With Quote