ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

which wwe wrestler has your career in here as a user compared to(+ bonus questions)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2010, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default which wwe wrestler has your career in here as a user compared to(+ bonus questions)?

idk who mine has compared to lol.make sure you answer the bonus question's also.

bonus question 1: who will be a main eventer first, john morrison or the miz?

bonus question 2: who is a better wrestler bret hart or aj styles?
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2010, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

DX RULES!!! is on a distinguished road

Miz and Bret
DX RULES!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2010, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

D-Struct is on a distinguished road

Jim Ross.
D-Struct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2010, 10:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Never Goin Down is on a distinguished road

Bret Hart.A lot of ups and downs
Never Goin Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2010, 10:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is on a distinguished road

Shawn Michaels. I can relate to him on a personal level. shawn has been through so much in his life and as you know, so have i. i wasn't struggling with drugs, i've just been trying to cope with life and the loss of my love one (s). shawn michaels started out very well and in his life he had many ups and downs. he had a back injury, was depressed, and was on drugs. but after his life got back together he came back and his career is bigger than ever. as you know, i had an account last year, but i stopped in june because the loss of my loved one. i bascially took like a 6-8 month break. i was very depressed and didn't know what to do. i wanted to end everything. but since my love for wrestling helped me through my hard times in life, i decided to come back on yahoo answers to keep my mind busy and to keep me from visiting my horrible tragedies in my life. now i'm back on yahoo and i'm just happy that i get to share my thoughts with people who like wrestling. it's very inspiring. shawn and i have something in common: we are both cancers! shawn has inspired me so much. he went through ups and downs,but now he back. i went through hell and now i'm back. so that's why i compare my career with hbk's.

bq1- well, i like both, but john morrison has more potential than the miz in my opinion. john morrison will most likely be the future. i'm not sayig miz won't but i just see morrison being a main eventor. i think wwe will use morrison correctly and let him develop more because he sure has a lot of followers. i'd like to see him world champ in the future. and i'm sure he will be. that's just my opinion.

bq2- mos def bret hart. bret hart has more experience and he's more versatile. i like aj styles, but i'm an old school fan, so i gotta go with bret on this one. i've been a bret hart fan since i was young, and he has always been a great performer. to me, there's not anyone on his level (well, maybe not hbk). but in my opinion, bret hart is a great technical wrestler. he carried matches VERY well. he has never disappointed me. he was also a great worker.
Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is offline   Reply With Quote