ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who really is better in your opinion. I'm interested to see how each contributor here...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2010, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

EnvyMe is on a distinguished road
Default who really is better in your opinion. I'm interested to see how each contributor here...

...thinks... Thanks guys!? Lets talk serious guys..

Hulk Hogan: Cant wrestle for crap... all he did was build that whole Hulkamania nonsense

The Rock: Just has a good mouth on him

Undertaker: Good contributions, great mic skills and gimmick, not so much of a wrestler

SCSA: See Undertaker

Bret Hart: He had what it takes, he was a great wrestler, Hated his mic skills though, he was boring.

HBK: Put into the business as much as the Undertaker and more. He's one of the few that has seen it all and done it all. He's a great wrestler, yes he has wrestling skill, and he's great on the mic and plays his gimmick great... I say he is the greatest all along... but this is just my opinion..

I'm sure a lot of you would disagree.. please , tell me why... also tell me who, in your opinion was the greatest ever, and list your reasons.

I bet this question has been asked so many times before, but I must have not been around for it... I'd be interested to find out why!

@ Charlie

Yo Charlie... I dont even want to know what you have to say... Ive been a wrestling fan for a 2 decades and I know exactly what I'm talking about... thanks for cussing me out... I know what I see and I dont regret what I said. You have your opinion and I have mine... I just have self respect by not cussing at other for no damn reason at all. I musta hit a soft spot or something... damn why gotta be so sensitive?
EnvyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2010, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Charlie is on a distinguished road

I stopped giving opinionated assholes like you my time.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Do some research before you talk shit like that.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2010, 04:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the warrior of legend is on a distinguished road

im going with hbk he has done so much for wwe and isn't the others the rock left to be a movie star hogan is in another company bret hart and wouldn't come back to wwe for 12 years the undertaker did alot for the Business and stone cold did to i just feel hbk did more he gave it his all on every single night when he was out there peforming he changed the way wresting is today i mean he was the first ladder match and has been in countless 5 star matches that man has his body on line for so long with out complaining he just kept going i 100 % think hbk is better all the others listed in your question
the warrior of legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2010, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster ever

I totally 100% agree with you right there. Hulk Hogan is actually a really bad wrestler, people only think he is good because he is so famous and has his own tv show and all that, but the fact is, Hogan is an old, washed up piece of gum who lost its flavour many many years ago.

You're right, the Rock was only good on the mic, i mean he was the best on the mic for sure, but he had nothing else to go with it. Ironically i think his acting skills in the ring were really bad.

Undertaker, i agree with what you said there, he plays his gimmick so good, and i bet it would be hard for him not to laugh at times. I believe The Undertaker has one of the best characters in the wwe.

Yep, SCSA was pretty much like The Undertaker, nothing much else he had to contribute.

Bret Hart was pretty boring, i dont know what it was, but he just didnt have the charisma and style like most wrestlers have today.

Now don't even get me started about HBK, he has absolutely everything in kayfabe and not in kayfabe. He is just simply the best, and i cant wait for shawns match at wrestlemania where he WILL beat the undertaker at wrestlemania and finally break the streak.
HBK The Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2010, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter82691 is on a distinguished road

I agree with HBK being the wrestler that is good at everything. Wrestling, mic skills. gimmick. Everything. He is pretty much the best entertainer in the entire business and that is why he is my fvorite. I totally agree with you, but I have to disagree with the other things that you said about the other wrestlers.

Hulk Hogan is pretty much the guy that put wrestling on the map. His Hulk-a-mania nonsense was a huge influence in wrestling history and he was probably the first guy to set the standard of great charisma in the business. Hogan was also a good wrestler in his own right back then. Don't judge him base on his wrestling skills from 2000 to now. I'm talking about from way back then. He was a sure-fire legend then.

The Rock was very atlethic. He had put great matches and has the right to be known as the most electrifying man in sport entertainment. He comes from a long line of wrestlers and he was very talented. He is another guy that is up there with HBK. He knew how to wrestler, he was certainly entertaining, and he probably possess the best mic skills in the history of WWE. He setted standards like being the youngest world champ and winning the WWE champ 7 times (the most at the time) and yeah. They were broken, but there is no doubt that he is one of kind. A one in a million wrestler like HBK.

The Undertaker did contribute a lot to the buisness. Sure he didn't wrestler, but lets be honest here. Did we really want to see a deadman wrestle? No. We wanted to see him punish the other wrestler. So I would still say that Taker is one of the biggest guy in WWE history. Who knows, maybe he knew how to wrestle, but the fact was that his gimmick restricted that.

Stone Cold Steve Austin may not had been a wrestler, but he was definietly one of the most important guy during the attitude era. No doubt, he had one of the best gimmick ever because it wasn't a gimmick. He was just a guy that hated his boss and did what the hell he wanted. Everyone wanted to be him. And like Taker, he didn't need to be a wrestler to put up some good matches. He fought both The Rock and Bret Hart, both great wrestler, but he managed to keep up and pull a classic match. Great wrestler if you ask me.

Why the hell would someone say Bret Hart is boring. I'm talking to the HBK fan that answered earlier. He was the guy that introduced the ladder match to WWF, even though HBK was the first guy to wrestle in one. He is a great wrestler and he wasn't boring at all. People probably hated him because he would bash America, but HBK bashed Canada. And remember, him getting screw over was one of the biggest event in wrestling history and it was that event that created the evil character we call Mr. McMahon today.

In my opinion, HBK is the best, but I could think of a couple more that contributed a lot. Ric Flair, who was the mentor to guys like HHH, HBK, a lot of guy and he actually made cheating cool in wrestling. Mick Foley showed that you didn't have to be a body builder to be a great wrestler. Kurt Angle is another guy that has great mic skill, character, and wrestling skills. Jimmy Snuka introduced high flying technique from unique situations. Jericho is another example of a guy that's like HBK. There is a lot.

And the reason no one asks is because they are pretty sure you, the guy who asked the question, is just gonna pick the guy that agrees with you. Thats why no one posts questions like that because they expect you to be bias and to not even read all of them.
sharpshooter82691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2010, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

mortuaryman is on a distinguished road

Although he is not the best technical wrestler. Undertaker has always been my favorit and not just because I am a funeral director/embalmer. He has always been my favorite.
mortuaryman is offline   Reply With Quote