ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Bryan Daniel- err Daniel Bryan did good on his WWE TV debut against WHC Chris Jericho?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gab
Fresh Noob

Gab is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Bryan Daniel- err Daniel Bryan did good on his WWE TV debut against WHC Chris Jericho?

Do you think Bryan Daniel- err Daniel Bryan did good on his WWE TV debut against WHC Chris Jericho?
Gab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

THIS IS WRESTLING is on a distinguished road

Yea, I am not sure he was supposed to go into the table, but Michael Cole made it sound like he was lol. I can tell that you agree with me that it was really stupid for WWE to change his name to Danil Bryan, and that leg submission he did was sick!
THIS IS WRESTLING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is on a distinguished road

yeah, Danielson impressed me a lot, he was really good, its a shame idiots like Michael Cole have to bash him
OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

uchihaleader is on a distinguished road

Chris Jericho is really in pain when Bryan Daniel or Daniel Bryan did that leg submission on him!

and The Miz have no respect for Bryan Daniel or Daniel Bryan!
uchihaleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

acidBURN is on a distinguished road

I missed last night's NXT but have it recorded, and am very much looking forward to seeing Daniel Bryan Danielson (lol I did that on purpose) in his first match. Against Jericho? I'm sure it must have been a good one.

I understand the focus on Danielson, but I just hope the other rookies aren't completely overshadowed by him. My thought is that NXT is just WWE's way of introducing us to him...it isn't like Danielson will lose out on a contract (he already has one lol). However I like to see the new talent out there, so I'm excited about all of NXT.
acidBURN is offline   Reply With Quote