ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How many people want to see HBK win at WrestleMania against The Undertaker?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default How many people want to see HBK win at WrestleMania against The Undertaker?

Just a little poll to see how many people want to see the undertaker win and how many people want to see the undertaker win.

Have you noticed that every third question in the wrestling section is about HBK vs Taker at WrestleMania, i guess this match is going to be the sellout match for WM
HBK The Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Vette is on a distinguished road

I want to see HBK as a winner
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

the rock is on a distinguished road

THE PHENOM

THE DEADMAN

THE UNDERTAKER

versus

THE ICON

THE HEADLINER

THE MAIN EVENT

MR. WRESTLEMANIA

THE SHOWSTOPPER

THE HEARTBREAK KID

SHAWN MICHAELS

..1.....2.......3 TUNG TUNG TUNG

AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER..................SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 09:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
sd
Fresh Noob

sd is on a distinguished road

this match was the biggest one

of wm 25 last year sence none of them worth $hit that

year. sence there making this rematch

would be cool that the ppv will be a hit as well
sd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 09:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

hbk will never beat the undertaker fans dont like hbk anymore as you seen on raw 2/22
Old 25 Feb 2010, 09:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

How many people want to see the undertaker win and how many people want to see the undertaker win? Are those the only two choices? I'd rather his HBK win.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

This is probably gonna be the most looked forward to match in my perspective at Wrestlemania, for the second year in a row. Undertaker's 17-0 historic wrestlemania streak, against Shawn Micheals historic career. Usually this is a no brainer a.k.a obviously Taker will become 18-0 and the career of the Heartbreak Kid is done, but could this be the only way for WWE to end the streak? maybe it's like what Vince considers Survivor Series and Bret Hart.. old and used up, .. this is where i get abit mad about these Wrestling sites, all reporting shawn will take another 5-6 months off again.. In my mind reading that would mean it's impossible for Shawn to lose this one, but yeah, I really don't know about this one. my pick would be Shawn, because If anyone can beat the Undertaker on the grandest stage of them all, even though he didn't do it last year, it's still him, and the way it looks, there's no possible way for him to lose, since he is gonna be wrestling at summerslam again this year. but anything can happen. also.. this Double Countout thing equals a draw right, would'nt that make Taker 17-0-1 at Wrestlemania, making his streak not perfect? that's my only reason for thinking it would for sure involve a clean pinfall in this match, HBK getting DQ'ed would end his career also because it counts as a loss, so yeah, someone is gonna lose, and someone will win

For an action, there's an equal reaction. I love it. It's a match worth caring about, worth buying. There's really something on the line here. This is a match with two legacies on the line. The vignette with Placebo was one of the very best I've seen on wrestling in a very long time. And there is a little bit of unpredictability. Most of all, it will be an amazing match, because knowing both wrestlers, they will give everything they have, even if it means being crippled for 6 months afterwards, to top the match they had last year...which was an instant classic.

Even more, it works both ways. Both of these guys are the most respected guys in the locker room today. Taker has been for over 10 years now. Both have the upmost respect for each other, even if they don't really like each other too much, for their abilities and for doing business. Both have had so many classic bouts with each other over the years that their careers will be intertwined forever. If Taker were to have his streak snapped, he should do so by the one guy who can actually put on the best match with him, and that's Shawn. If Shawn retires, he should be beat by the one guy in the company that has the stature to honorably retire him, and that's Taker. Just like Shawn did to Ric Flair (nevermind Ric is now in TNA).

The office got this one right.

Now, who wins? Predicting this one makes me very, very sad. Shawn Michaels is maybe my second favorite wrestler of all time right after Undertaker, definitely among the top. I do not, in any way, want to see him retire. I would rather watch him do the DX thing for 5 more years than never see him again. Shawn in some form is better than no Shawn at all. And I'd lie to think that if Shawn was retiring, that'd he have more than a 5 week sendoff, ala Ric Flair and the multi-month buildup for his. And personally, Taker's streak doesn't mean that much to me. I like Taker, but I could care less about his streak. Six of those matches can be considered as the worst forms of wrestling, while Shawn's matches are almost all classics. Not to mention Undertaker's legacy isn't just The Streak, although The Streak is indeed his claim to fame. I could argue Shawn was more worthy of having an undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. But I know I'm in the minority. I know it's very important to a lot of people. I know it's important to the legacy of Taker's character. And my gut feeling is that I just can't see the office, no matter how much influence HHH and HBK have, asking Taker to end his streak to anybody. I don't think it will ever end, even if Taker's last match ever was at Wrestlemania. It's a streak that doesn't ever have to end, something that will last forever. But Shawn, who can't wrestle at the level he once did on WWE's schedule, who's in terrible shape with two ****** up knees and a ****** up back, who can't ask HHH to give up another year of wrestling on top to support him doing the DX thing so he can work, now with his kids growing up and perhaps wanting to devote more of his time to his faith...those things I can totally buy.

I predict Shawn Michaels will lose and retire. And I might actually pay $60 to watch.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 10:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lulaby is on a distinguished road

Is it necessary to retire as a loser?

If the undertaker retired , and lose his streak, what is the flavor of WM next years?

And if HBK wins , what is the benefit for him? i think HBK's performance last year was incredible,

without breaking the streak.

If the match occurs, there will be surprises, we will see!
lulaby is offline   Reply With Quote