ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you really want John Cena to turn Heel?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

ASK HIM is on a distinguished road
Default Do you really want John Cena to turn Heel?

There are many great Heels, but Cena is one of the few great Faces. I'm neutral on a John Cena Heel turn.
ASK HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 07:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

McLovin is on a distinguished road

I'm fine with him not turning heel, but I wan't him to become the funny rapper again, that's how he got so popular, now he's been riding on his marine stuff.
McLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 07:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Digestible Vermin? is on a distinguished road

I want all those actors to get heel.

A Heel to the face!

=D
Digestible Vermin? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 07:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cHRIsTIzaN jERICHo is on a distinguished road

John Cena should come back to his good old days with his Hip-Hop shirts or things like that. Cena used to be very cool and manly but now I think he is suck when He just wrestles like robot and uses every same moves in every matches TTxTT. U can't C me Dah is suck now . WWE !, PLEASE DON'T FORCE HIM TO DO STUPID THINGS AS THE STORYLINES ARE SET UP FOR HIM BUT LET HIM BE THE MAN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! .thank you ^^...................
cHRIsTIzaN jERICHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
i miss my money

Bryan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Skype™ to Bryan

yeah cena being heel .. not a good idea ... lol

tho i do miss his rap's lol
Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Johan is on a distinguished road

I don't have any problems or hatred towards John Cena but he needs to step back from the title picture and main eventing for awhile . Heel or Face doen't matter but he really needs a new Gimmick soon cuz he is not getting much fans with his current gimmick .
Johan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Trish P is on a distinguished road

I think it would be good. There are many people who dislike Cena, but it's strange that, when some wrestlers turn heel and are supposed to be booed, people sometimes start to warm to them and enjoy watching them more. This could be the case for Cena.

How about Cena turning heel at Wrestlemania and helping Vince McMahon defeat Bret Hart? That would be great to see but it won't happen because they want a feel-good ending.
Trish P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Evil Barney is on a distinguished road

Personally he sucks wether he is heel or face, people might have liked his heel character better but the fact is he still didn't have the in ring skills even then
Evil Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 08:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Chris Jericho? is on a distinguished road

I dont want Cena to turn heel. Cena is one guy who kicks heel's as* that any other super star cant do in a proper way.

Cena, is good. Yes!
Chris Jericho? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 09:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

No, I don't.

John Cena is the symbolism of good inside the WWE. Every other face doesn't portray the same character John Cena does. It's John Cena that fights off the villains more than any other face in the WWE today. That is why John Cena is the biggest face in the WWE. He is easily the biggest good guy in WWE today. There isn't a more clear cut face than John Cena in wrestling today. He's always the one who stands up for what's right. He's the one rescuing other faces, standing up for others, etc. John Cena practically defines what a face is. He's the only real face in the WWE because the other faces aren't quite like John Cena in character and personality. Cena turning heel would be taking away that one face from the WWE, which is dominated by heels.

Can someone give me a reason why John Cena has to turn heel? He could just change character instead of turning heel. I can easily see John Cena turning heel towards the end of his career because he'll have to put over the new top face of the WWE. Hogan did that, Stone Cold did that, The Rock did that, etc. John Cena will eventually have to turn heel, but now is not the time. John Cena turning heel wouldn't benefit WWE or suddenly make WWE better. His rapping character is long gone now and it won't return. People need to realize that John Cena is past that point of his career. He doesn't need to turn heel to be marketable or popular.
Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote