ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is the greatest superstar in professional wrestling to never compete for the WWE Sting?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

ThatdudeC is on a distinguished road
Default Is the greatest superstar in professional wrestling to never compete for the WWE Sting?

I would say so. He never sold out by going to Vince McMahon and company, once he realized what a jerk Vince was to past WCW superstars. What do you people think? Best explanation gets my best answer.
ThatdudeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Richard L is on a distinguished road

He`ll never go to the WWE,he`s said he wouldn`t many times.He`ll probably be happy with finishing out his career with TNA
Richard L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bald is Beautiful is on a distinguished road

I agree
Bald is Beautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter82691 is on a distinguished road

Yeah. actually. Sting is, in fact, well known as the guy that did not sell out to the WWE. He said, There was always something in me that thought that Vince McMahon wanted me more to undermine WCW than he wanted me as a talent.

He hated how WWE took away his home, WCW, and how Vince was rubbing it into their faces and he has stood strong by not accepting anything. He just refused to go. I can't think of anyone better then Sting. I think his legacy will be being one of the great wrestlers who made it huge without going to the biggest pro-wrestling buisness in the world. I think, unlike his quote, that WWE would had used him to his full potential and he would had main-evented, but it will never be, but in a way, it just makes Sting awesome because he would rather keep his pride then work for WWE. That is someone I can respect.
sharpshooter82691 is offline   Reply With Quote