ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Seeing the ongoing war in IWC (HBK vs Taker), is it safe to say Taker vs HBK II is the...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Seeing the ongoing war in IWC (HBK vs Taker), is it safe to say Taker vs HBK II is the...

...biggest draw for WM 26? And if my memory as a wrestling fan serves me right, the biggest draw ever since The Rock vs Stone Cold at Wrestlemania X-7.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?? ???? ?? ???????? is on a distinguished road

Yeah.

Infact, I think this is a bigger draw than Rock/Austin.

What was on the line for Rock/Austin?

So we, the WWE Fans (not universe) will know who the WWE is billing as the best, and we eventually found out (seeing as Rock beat Austin like.. once?). All that was on the line was supremity.

What's on the line here?

The chance to say I am the best in the WWE business since it first kicked off Either way history WILL be made (and I'll be there watching it Live on Pay.. Per.. VIEW!). Either;

Undertaker will lose his streak and history will be made.

Shawn Michaels will retire and history will be made.

The slogan for WrestleMania is all about this match. I reckon the slogan is for this match.

I can imagine Good Ol' JR (who says he hopes to be there at WM26 and thinks he will be) sayingBah Gawd! Shawn Michaels has lost, but what an amazing send off! One of the greatest superstars ever has just had the greatest send off ever! History WAS made here, at WrestleMania 26 and all of the WWE Universe at home watching it live or in the arena were here to see it! (or along the lines of that).

With this match it is overshadowing the Vince vs Bret representative match (as it seems right now, Batista vs Cena) and Edge vs Chris Jericho.
?? ???? ?? ???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mr.Perfect is on a distinguished road

draw?

never

taker(18-0)
Mr.Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter82691 is on a distinguished road

Yeah. Seems about right. Its funny too because the match at Wrestlemana X-7 was a rematch from Wrestlemania XV and this is a rematch between HBK and Taker. I think this PPV would be one of the more controversial ones depending on the outcome of this match. WWE fans riot if Taker loses. WWE fans feel screwed because they expect HBK to not lose a second time around. The only other main event that is close is Edge vs Jericho, but its not in the same league as thing. Plus it certainly has my attention.
sharpshooter82691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster ever

No doubt about it, it doesn't matter what championship match is going on at wrestlemania, HBK vs Taker will always be the bigger draw, and who knows, maybe a stipulation will be added to this match. Time will soon tell
HBK The Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote